Do you still actually play video games? Do you still find them fun?

Attached: bonestorm.jpg (1400x1400, 148.4K)

Yes, I love Half-Life, but never got around to playing the endless amount of mods.
I'm making sure I don't burn myself out by pacing.

Currently playing Azure Sheep.

I just beat GnG resurrection stage 1 in the hardest difficulty, took me like 3 hours

>start new game
>play it for an hour
>don't end up finishing it
The main exception is puzzle games

i am playing jack's game and it is fun

Attached: 81IV54XQZxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1222x1500, 277.39K)

New shit? Not a chance. Might import that new Sega mini as there is some stuff I never played.

THRILLHO

>start game
>enter name
>orgasm on the spot and need to take a break

Everytime dammit

>start new game
>play it up until right before the end
>don't end up finishing it
what the fuck is wrong with me

not many
mostly just runescape and monster hunter
and tetris
and a couple of rhythm games

What the fuck do you mean? Why would you be on Any Forums if you don't enjoy games in any capacity? No, seriously, spare me the "Any Forums doesn't play video games" jokes and explain. Why come to this board if you have no personal interest in video games? What is the REASON? Do you use it as blue Any Forums, unironically?

Attached: 1615759076877.jpg (900x728, 79.87K)

I played baba is you for 7 hours yesterday, normally I just game for an hour or two a day, but the gamer spirit came over me and I lost track of time.
Was refreshing to lose myself in a game again.

It's not a joke. My friend irl legit told me "I don't even like video games anymore I just like to talk about the decisions the companies are making and discussing how games are received."

Yeah, I haven't felt "gamer spirit" since I played Terraria for the first time.
Eyes get tired from not blinking, I couldn't look away.
I was addicted.

I can not imagine deliberately inserting myself into conversations about a topic in which I have no relevant and current experience or stake.

>Do you still actually play video games? Do you still find them fun?

yes. i'm 35 and still very much love videogames. there are so many more games now and so there are so many more shit games. the fans and culture are the worst part of it all today

I bought Yakuza 4 a couple days ago and I was so hooked on it I put over eight hours into it in a day. I can't remember the last time I did that. I'm getting 5 later today since I hear it's basically 4 but better. Honestly as long as it doesn't have rubber bullets then I'll be fine with it.

Attached: 1637549846940.png (680x544, 295.31K)

I no longer play modern games aside from whatever shooter looks most fun for online multi-player. I exclusively play pre-7th gen for single player. In fact, I would argue "games" released subsequently aren't really games at all. The word game implies that the player has the capacity to lose. Not so with modern "games." You're always guaranteed to "beat the game." I suppose the modern audience is too impatient or retarded (or both) to actually make them challenging anymore, so devs design them with progression baked in (adaptive difficulty, auto-saves every second, incessant mission objectives, regenerating health, map markers, etc). I also hate how homogenized and sterile the industry has become. Open world is fucking trash and boring 99% of the time (no level design) and seemingly any alternative is a linear cinematic shooter where you simply walk past set pieces (also no level design). Plus everything must have the same standardized controls and camera. Nothing is allowed to be unique anymore.

That seems unhealthy.

You are out of touch, there are plenty of "hard as fuck" games being released nowadays.

some dumb plot moments but each char is fun to play as

I can't remember the last time I finished a game. I just hoard them, play a handful of them for 30 minutes each, then never touch them again.

Honestly I'm starting to consider just watching playthroughs because at least then I'll see the end of a game eventually. Plus my hands will be free to practice something a skill like drawing or something.