I wonder how fromsoft will save multiplayer and pvp/ invasions after seamless coop mode was released

i wonder how fromsoft will save multiplayer and pvp/ invasions after seamless coop mode was released

can't wait for new updates

Attached: 20220505131544_1.jpg (1920x1080, 331.83K)

>Playing souls games for the multiplayer
Very retarded.

>Soulsborne PVP

Attached: 1653514442303.png (824x557, 221.47K)

>From
>doing something good for multiplayer
don't hold your breath

Attached: 6392867489272.png (600x600, 380.35K)

They'll ban it and send cease and desists to the creator

I will personally hunt down every single one of you invading cucks. You pussies are lucky that they didn't add Blue Sentinels back to Elden Ring because there was nothing better than being warped in to beat the ass of some twink trying to style on shitters. My colossal weapons are fucking coming for you

Attached: 0847923642.png (222x260, 13.47K)

>Souls pvp
No one care

Why would From care? They've been trying to dismantle invasions for years now.

Based blue bro

>You pussies are lucky that they didn't add Blue Sentinels back to Elden Ring because there was nothing better than being warped in to beat the ass of some twink trying to style on shitters
First off, lmfao: blues are a glorified estus delivery system.
Second, the exact same mechanic exists in ER. Play the fucking game before you try to troll.

Nah if anything it'll be incentive for them to remove invasions altogether. From doesn't care about the invading gimmick anymore but a lot weapons/ashes seem to be more focused on pvp use, so the matchmaking pvp will stay.

>Nah if anything it'll be incentive for them to remove invasions altogether
I wouldn't mind, it's annoying how half of the magic stuff is only ever useful in pvp

I wasn't even in your invasion pool because I was in offline mode, now I'm having fun playing the game co-op with my best friend. It does nothing to affect you. Seethe harder, pvpfags.

no they won't.

>pc
irrelevant platform. Fromsoft has righteously ignored it in the past and will keep doing so.

trannies cannot invade me
trannies mad because they cannot invade me

They couldn't even save it before the mod came out.

Just delete the while fucking thing already, I beg.

hunters =/= invading reds though

>summoning phantoms = invasions
>summons phantom
>gets invaded
WOOOOOW

Attached: 1639764601825.png (750x730, 559.79K)

>Dude I'm a PVP God, that's why I NEED to target players who are unequipped for PVP
Souls invasions are the vidya equivalent of torturing small animals

>fromsoft
>fixing anything ever
LMAO

the people modding will be banned, ill still be pvping and having fun

Attached: parrybait.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

pretty sure I saw this exact webm a month ago, sounds like you've been having a lot of fun pvping

no they won't, no you won't

>the people modding will be banned
wrong.
>ill still be pvping and having fun
also wrong, although you could be, if you weren't seething over a mod that no one is forcing to install.

Based. The bans will ensure the pool never recovers.

>don't like invasions? play offline then
>NOOOOO NOT LIKE THAT

This. This entire thing is nothing but pure impotent seethe that people are enjoying something in a way that you aren't. These people weren't going to be in your invasion pools anyway.