Does this game have any redeeming qualities? the zombie mechanic looked interesting

does this game have any redeeming qualities? the zombie mechanic looked interesting

Attached: 550x693.jpg (550x693, 118.56K)

yeah it's fun af once you start messing with the hordes

Hordes can be fun to fight once you're OP but it's not really worth it. Any Forumscucks latched on to this game for some reason.

I mean yeah, it's pretty fun.

It's a great game. The gameplay is fun as fuck, especially against hordes and the story is fantastic.

you can kill zombie kids

no

Attached: image_2022-06-08_110714220.png (593x514, 207.85K)

I hate the horde system because it never fucking works. A tiny group of 3 break away from the main group and go AWOL and then even if you clear the main group it doesn't count as horde defeated. Fucking sucks

I thought the voice acting and the way the storytelling flowed naturally was kinda fun. The way the character interacts with other people doesn't feel like generic Ubisoft shit. It's still a collectathon open world zombie game, but you can tell the devs tried to put some soul into the game.

I'll tell you if you promise me to ride me as hard as you ride your bike.

>does this game have any redeeming qualities?
it had plenty when it was a ps4 exclusive.

Atmosphere is what hooked me. When you're stalking through dilapidated buildings in the moonlight, and a horde of hundreds of zombies are near enough to where one lone stray spotting you could be disastrous. Lots of emergent gameplay situations and surprises carried me through to the end, and I rarely finish modern games.

Its comfy as hell

it has a sylphon filter easter egg

that is soul to me

sure it's good game but fairly generic overall. doesn't really do anything special. if you want basic zombie action you could do much worse

underrated as fuck. It has a great story and great cast of characters. I fucking loved it.

Don't buy, just go back to older zombie games
If you already bought enjoy it for 10 hours at most

Driving around and upgrading the motorcycle is fun as fuck.
Taking down the big hordes early with hobo weapons is also pure ludo.
I liked this game so much I replayed it twice already.

It's just another open-world romp. Go to place, kill dude, solve puzzle, clear camp, get stuff, upgrade, repeat ad nauseum.
I honestly do not know why it gets so much praise on this board. It's downright passable in a bad way, the type of game that doesn't do anything wrong really but you've already played a dozen times over the course of a couple years.

for me, it was just a fun zombie game with characters that are allowed to just be characters, and not inserting some dumb bullshit agenda in it anywhere. The characters are competently voiced, the driving is fun, and it's a story about 2 bros helping eachother out while the main bro finds his girl again, simple, yet fun.

Alucard calls you to bitch about his government conspiracies a lot so that's pretty cool.