Tales of

New game when?

Attached: 1486351498201.jpg (1280x720, 74.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6G3AHSLWZqI
youtube.com/watch?v=R-Cl6Mw_kUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

series has gone down the shittter like star ocean
arise is one of the most boring games of 2021

Surely new PC ports are being announced in Summer Game Fest, right?

They'll have to announce something soon after Luminaria went down lol, gotta maintain the 'everything is doing well don't panic' look

Luminaria full game

youtube.com/watch?v=6G3AHSLWZqI

Attached: 1973.png (510x436, 21.12K)

Arise was trash and moving to the unreal engine not only made the game look generic but came with all the issues of that engine such as a shit default fov, no ultrawide support.

>Years old Tales games are not only better, but they are better ports too
They've gone to shit, Final Fantasy has gone to shit, Trials has gone to shit, Ys has gone to shit. Literally the only jrpg coming that might be good is Sea of Stars.

Attached: 437348738.jpg (1532x800, 174.26K)

Keep shilling, brother

>mention a video game on Any Forums - Video Games
>must be a shill

Thanks to yesterdays Tales thread, I got into emulating Tales of Xillia. Game looks better than ever.

>Literally the only jrpg coming that might be good is Sea of Stars.
Ahem... ENTER
THE KING OF CONSISTENCY
And also Xenoblade 3 and FFXVI

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

Emulating is fucking illegal.
>Dragon Quest, Edgy edition
Its going to be terrible
>Xenoblade
If they continue uping the cringe, no thanks. 2 was unplayable unless you were a literal child.

Go bait somewhere else

How about you get some taste?

Cut ffxi, you tasteless faggot, add mgqp episode 3

>all of these popular games are bad, please be excited for this one though :)

>its popular so its good

Reading comprehension was never your strong suit, was it? The point of shitting on popular things is to cast a wide net of potential buyers who sympathize, that's why your bosses tell you to do it.

I used to think that Magilou was shit, until I met the Arise cast. I'm sorry Magilou, I was too harsh on you.

end yourself

Arise has somehow topped Z as the worst Tales game. Its areas are trash, no massive open world, side quests are terrible, everyone look likes a default anime unreal skin and the characters are so boring.

How could you ever think Magilou wasn't amazing? Berseria's entire cast was good at worst. Aizen and Magilou are some of the best characters in the entire series.

>Ys has gone to shit
youtube.com/watch?v=R-Cl6Mw_kUU
Ys VIII was the Yakuza 0 of that shitty hack and slash series. A game that justifies all those terrible games being called "JRPGs".

Attached: Ys VIII.jpg (1024x1024, 243.2K)

You have shit taste. Good thing you are just vocal minority.