It's over for me

it's over for me

Attached: 33cb2157-03f0-4d88-8121-d68b29f98d52.png (1547x757, 679.14K)

Try suicide.

>turning tinnitus into balding/gamer dent-tier anxiety meme

Attached: no.png (503x504, 75.23K)

Now you can no longer use headsets since you're one ''ear rape'' away from what he said

Attached: 1653683867839.jpg (680x340, 41.62K)

>tinnitus and hearing loss is a meme
retarded child

Deal with it like a man, bitch.

Attached: 1654509380361.jpg (300x334, 66.66K)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
tinnitichan let me sleeep
NIGGERS GOTTA DIE NIGGERS GOTTA STRING EM UP

Just use noise-cancelling headphones.

i dont get it?

How do you deal with black dots and fuzzy shit appearing in your eyesight? I can't even look at the sky anymore cause it looks like somebody put a shitty film grain filter over it.

you'll notice it less when you stop giving it attention and overtime they move to a different part of your eye where you cant see them

Do you really get an ear if you use headphones too much?

This. You are all fucking pussies.

Having good hearing is worse than tinnitus. I stuff my ears with earplugs ever night and put on a loud fan next to my head and I still wake up every time a car drives down the road.

user you need noise to mask the tinnitus.

Why is tinnitus even a thing? Mine is getting to the point where I need to increase the volume of things to hear them more clearly, which will obviously lead to more ear damage in general. Get me off this fucking slippery slope already.

never use in-ears it will fuck your ears.

Attached: 1649286456527.png (382x390, 142.45K)

they'll fix it when elon cracks your skull in two and puts a pluton processor powered by microsoft azure with a non-libre boot loader.
you can pay it off with built-in advertisements and no ability to adblock

All you have to do it play your music louder to drown out the tinnitus sound. Duh!

Attached: 1654703909664.jpg (1263x1920, 334.45K)

tinnitus is inside of your brain, not outside.

Attached: 972200_10153003841015304_626298102_n.jpg (843x403, 34.75K)

It's not like people with bad hearing can't hear cars outside their window at night. Stuffing your ears doesn't help with whatever generalised anxiety that's stopping your brain from relaxing. You should get a non-internet professional to figure it out before you get stress related health problems.

Thats what you get for removing your wisdom teeth.

Millenial meme disease, like depression and ADHD.

I've had this for all my life i just thought that this was "the sound of silence" or something like that and not a medical condition.
Weird that there's no cure to it.

Fix your jaw muscles
Fix your middle ear and treat any fungus

Just don't think about it bro. Your brain gets used to it. I have a shit ton of floaters and tinnitus too, but I only notice it when I think about it.

>friend complains about tinnitus
>sitting next to him on the train
>can hear his music through his CLOSED headphones
>"well I usually keep it lower though"
>makes me try them on at his "low volume"
>not pain threshold but honestly not that far from it
Fuck you for making cinemas inaccessible to me, I went there a year ago after years of not going and had to leave mid-movie because it was so unbearably loud it was actually painful.
If "ear rapes" are a problem, your volume is too high to begin with. Sound waves have the same energy regardless of source, just fucking keep your volume lower retards.

I fucking wish. Ayapk

>everyone has begun wearing in-ear headphones the past 12-ish years
>everyone starts getting tinnitus
yea ok, big surprise retard

for real though, I have it pretty bad but its no use getting upset or worrying about it - you can look forward to a cure in your eventual lifetime but just remember that most soldiers got this back in the day, and they didn't cry like a bitch about it.
(well, many vets also have it today)

That's autism, retard. Hearing it doesn't mean caring about it, I can hear all the cars driving by at night too but it doesn't bother me one bit. Being hypersensitive to that kind of noise is a hallmark of autism.

yes there is only one way out

Fuck, this thread summoned it..

How old were you when it started? I'm 33 and never had a problem but it's the kind of thing that terrifies me anyway.

> been to one concert in my life
> always avoid loud sounds as much as possible
> listen to music at low volumes, low enough that someone next to me can't make out what i'm listening to with a pair of open back headphones.
> develop tinnitus
Meanwhile
> dad always worked with heavy, extremely loud machinery for decades
> during his youth a high rank military guy shot a gun next to his ear to give him the message that in real life the enemy won't be waiting around for the him to get to safety
> left ear is all fucked up, barely hears anything from it. Right ear is not very good either
> no tinnitus, no ringning whatsoever, absolutely nothing, just bad hearing
Why? Someone explain this to me.

i've had tinnitus and visual snow as long as i can remember, probably from birth, but i only ever notice them if something reminds me of it or it gets quiet/dark suddenly

Tinnitus is your brain. It's not natural for you to be in a 'silent' environment, so your brain reacts by causing the ringing you hear. Hence why Tinnitus is related to going deaf; if your brain cannot hear a certain noise frequency, it starts ringing.

those concerts can be fucking loud bro.

Attached: Floaters[1].png (250x250, 29.13K)

I was at one(1) concert, in the back row very far away from the band playing.