Okay but is this a good game? Like, better than SM2,3,WoS and Ultimate Spiderman?

Okay but is this a good game? Like, better than SM2,3,WoS and Ultimate Spiderman?

Attached: SMCover.jpg (1024x576, 58.94K)

Yeah.

Definitely

Honestly, it's a great game imo. I'd consider it a spiritual successor to the old sm2 and sm3 games

I really enjoyed it, got the platinum. A little tedious at the end but a great game.

It’s bamham but spooderman. It’s great.

>Spider-Man 3 (GAME)
>good

It's the best superhero game ever made, which might be damned by faint praise depending on your opinion.

Yes

Yea it's good, but for me personally that was enough of it. Don't really feel like playing sequel unless it changes things considerably but I doubt it.

Yeah, it's great. It's an open world game that doesnt pad things out with too much unnecessary filler. You can get through the whole thing in less than 20 hours. It's the perfect length.

Traversal is fun, combat is like arkham, the story is pretty good. Def worth the hype.

>is this a [...] game?
No.

it's good but the swinging isn't as good as Tobyman2 and its derivatives, nothing so far has surpassed the dual hand and momentum based swinging that had

Ubishit like.

Have they fixed Peter's face back yet?
Have they scrapped the shitty MJ and Miles segments?
Have they removed the stormtrooper enemies?

I'm just waiting for the slutty mods to give Mary Jane and black cat giant hooters

>skip puzzle
game of the decade

It has more gameplay than the average PS exclusive

You'll be able to do that once it's on PC, so wait till August.

It has better combat and a better story than the rest, but SM2 still has the best swinging

Swinging and combat are fun. Side stuff is really shitty though.

The swinging through the city part is good. All the minigames suck and the combat is boring.