Have they contributed anything to videogames ?

Have they contributed anything to videogames ?

Attached: Argentina.jpg (600x400, 34.97K)

They haven't contributed anything to humanity.
>inb4 muh football
Fuck you

Steam games are cheaper on Argentina so, yeah.

At least Argentina is white.

Argennigger here.
We didn't, unless you consider showing Rapelay on public TV a contribution.

their flag influenced the creation of solaire and dung eater and thus they contributed dark souls and elden ring, two beloved games

In some fag that came from venezuela with hat and sunglasses trying to be angryjoe

THE POWER OF GODOT

They make americans and yuropoors seethe whenever they are in online matches so yes

Are they the country that made Rock of Ages and Zeno Clash? Or was that a different one? I really like both of those.

In what fucking universe?

Feel to look around in google streetview.

You've made this thread before.

Now thinking about TV, we did make one contribution. Thanks to a really dumb news report about drugs, which included a fake drink called "Grog XD" that was supposedly made out of battery acid, we got referenced in Tales of Monkey Island

Attached: 1594924860754.jpg (960x893, 127.8K)

Uh oooooh angry chileANO detected
Stop posting, you have another earthq scheduled at 3 PM
Based Andes mountains sinking the worst county into the ocean

CHILENO PUTO

we ruined Master of Orion 3
you are welcome Any Forums nigger

>Reading comprehension of a toddler
Typical argentinian

Argentina and Chile are based, hope I can move to Patagonia someday

Does anyone have this webm of argentinian school? They were wearing skirts and walking to get their test results or something.

There are some really good things here, but both countries' economies (especialy Argentina's) are going down the drain right now. And yes, Patagonia is nicer, Buenos Aires and CABA are trash tho, trust me, I know because I live here.

I'm argentinian and I hate football, mate and asado

Not really. We focus mostly in latin fanbases and piracy in general.

I still can't believe they were THAT retarded. I mean, i know it's public argentinian tv full of shit, but still.
At least we got some good memes out of that god-forsaken place Taringa

>Football and mate
Understandable
>Asado
No seas trolo man

At least tell me you enjoy dulce de leche or empanadas, otherwise get the fuck out of my country.

Tell me your waifu and favorite videogame

CHÉ PELOTUDO, QUE KIRBY HA SHEGADO AL REINO DE LAH TEHLAH
ZURZIR DEJÁ DE ROMPERME LAH PELOTAH

Attached: 2101734-169_kirbys_epic_yarn_video_review_wii_101510_1.jpg (1920x1080, 628.1K)

I am a software engineer I can definitely afford it and just work remote. American housing prices are so inflated right now it is cheaper to live in a vacation destination in a foreign country than it is to live in a shithole apartment in America.

they made the best version of metroid 2
they are remaking sonic 06
and they gave us messi
argentina is based