Why is it so perfect brosefs?

Why is it so perfect brosefs?

Attached: 2C8034D6-0AEA-47F2-BE07-EBB9F72E581A.jpg (260x361, 17.22K)

Bump

Bastila makes me feel things

Soul overload.

The characters, the locations, the music, the stylized visuals, the Star Wars atmosphere, the sense of adventure, the varied planets. Everything was perfect.

Cause of the uber comfy music of course.

is it?

meh

But it's not perfect, in any way.

music
stylized, very slightly cartoony graphics so they didn't age as badly as let's say NWN games or most 3d games from that era
Jolee Bindo
the only good Bioware romance (Bastila)
decent implementation of DnD 3.0

Did they make the Switch version harder? I'm getting absolutely destroyed by all the sand people raiders on Tatooine

Is this you Zoomers' first time playing Kotor or something?

Everything is good minus the combat.

>start game with blasters
>get to live out my space-trotting Han Solo fantasies
>become jedi
>still just shoot people with guns and be charismatic just now with force powers
>Make Zaalbar my Chewie, do everything I can for him
yeah, this game was great. Zaalbar/Canderous is my eternal party combo

it's only perfect because when i replay the game i never leave the first planet i just play Pazaak at the local cantinas, that's the entire game of KotOR to me now

Attached: face6.png (166x230, 19.23K)

How does it play on Steam Deck?

You kept her in your party, right?

Attached: 5424365-1513175450.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

It's just the perfect prequel to KOTOR II.

dumped that slag on Tatooine to get plowed by Sand People and never looked back.

this game feels too linear and narratively focused to me.

>perfect
Not with that gameplay.

I have my problems with the writing and gameplay, but in terms of visual and audio design it’s one of the best games ever made

It opens up more once you get past the first 2 planets

It isn't, it's generic and hacky, classic bioware
It's just better than anything we've gotten recently because it is still genuinely trying to be a Star Wars story

It's a good basic Star Wars story with good characters but I still prefer the "I hate Star Wars but I have to write a Star Wars game" style of KotOR 2.

This.