Why did NG2 feel so soulless compared to NGB?

Why did NG2 feel so soulless compared to NGB?

Attached: 51N0J3M6GBL._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 37K)

Because Ninja Gaiden 2 isn't BLACKED

Attached: 1652583798675.jpg (800x675, 70.84K)

it didn't
/thread

>linear levels instead of mostly interconnected world
>UT charges even faster, more abusable
Aside from that, NG2 definitely still has tons of soul IMO.
The gore, some of the shitty bosses like Gigadeath and the FPS drops. Definitely adds character, but yeah it doesn't quite reach NGB.

Attached: 1640982366199.png (169x148, 64.18K)

>no hubworld
>No escalation, mass murder from the start
>no black version that tightens up the game

Attached: 1536368120178.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

>Game gets BLACKED
>It's a massive improvement

>Game gets SIGMA'D
>It's a massive downgrade

Really makes you think.

The platforming in Ninja Gaiden was fun and I'm tired of it being memed as some kind of cancer that was holding the game back.

look out for the tranny under your bed tonight

They're both complete and utter garbage.
Itagaki is a hack.

NG2 is better, cope

The overworld and pace of NGB was awesome. Even though the combat in 2 is amazing going from linear level to linear level misses something. Also half of itagaki's attention was spent going back and forth with TN with legal issues.

I replay NGII a lot more than NGB. NGII is more fun.

Attached: Excellence.jpg (1220x1820, 716.33K)

i will be forced to play with shit characters on NG2 too?

> hes a sigmacuck
Yes.

hubworld addds nothing to the game
NG2 is the best in the series
BLACKED fags retards

how can i play ngb now? does emulating it work yet? i havent really looked in a very long time

Its playable. There are occasional slowdowns in some encounters though

>addds nothing
except for soul

Another filtered ADHD zoomer.

NG2 is fucking great. Vanilla obviously. You can claim NGB is better and be right. But calling NG2 soulless is absolutely fucking retarded. Unpolished sure? Soulless fuck off.

Should i play the Ligma versions of NG1 and 2 or not?

>20 minutes

What a garbage video. There is far more to talk about/dissect then 20 minutes worth in NGBs options/cancels etc. But its a trooon so what did i expect. Its probably just a speedrun combat analysis

People who defend the """puzzles""" are the type to play a game just once.

I get the abusable ut part, but it's up to the player who abuse it because they suck at the game that they want to abuse it just to beat the game.

>game rewards the player with karma and extra money
>NOOO ure not meant to use it!!!

>y-you didn't beat the game!
Fromdrone-tier cope

Lol itagaki stated that ngb isn't perfect so that's the reason why the changes in vanilla 2 is noticeable in the way of the warrior documentary of ninja gaiden 2.

These fucking games are so dogshit BORING, I got fucking fooled into buying Black because """ apparently""" its the best, and god damn, it's so tedious, boring, and uninteresting to play, now that the collections are out on Gamepass I thought it was just a matter of "the first is your favorite" and so far Sigma 2 sucks so much shit, its the same button-mashing mindless shit.

And I know some autist is going to post a video of "combos" that is actually a fucking pre-baked animation, fuck this boring-ass game, no wonder the franchise died.

Attached: 1603352078364.gif (480x345, 3.46M)

based, DMC was always better

Attached: 34563405740.webm (720x406, 2.93M)