Why MGS 4 so forgetable?

Why MGS 4 so forgetable?

Attached: MV5BMTU2MzM0MzA4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzA1MTU3MDE@._V1_.jpg (435x500, 53.7K)

Dumb ESL.

the entire franchise is over hyped af. kojima is a hack who just steals characters and ideas from different sources and puts it together in a nice package. game play and story line is all meh.

Give me a port on current gen please.

It quite literally ruined the franchise.
I wouldn't call it forgettable

I played all the games in order some years ago, I cant remember shit about most of the games, but I do remember 4 being pretty cool and having those hot bosses and some anime fights. The game is good, I don't get the hate it gets.

Can't be if I can still vividly recall having great time with it after all these years.

Attached: 1341169428870.jpg (1280x720, 301.66K)

>It quite literally ruined the franchise.
On the contrary. It was a fine finale for a saga ruined by Jewnami's greed and the actually terrible sequels like MGS2 and PO, that ultimately brought in all the convoluted shit.

Attached: pretty good.png (588x400, 198.24K)

Because it’s a game more concerned with being some meta level joke meant to take a shit on the series that Kojima pretended to hate but kept coming back to because he’s a legitimate narcissist instead of a game that people would want to play and felt like it was worth their money

the ending is kino though

the flow of consciousness you're in

>Why MGS 4 so forgetable?
because it has like 30 minutes of gameplay

This. Every aspect of this game is fucked. The game has cool levels and an interesting setting and idea, but outside of act 1 you barely get to play anything in it. It's so focused on rushing to a conclusion of the series that it's unbearable to sit through endless attempts to tie everything into a bow. Instead of just telling a story of snake chasing liquid while dealing with not being the same guy physically as he was in 1 and 2, we get this convoluted mess of a plot that has to reference literally anyone and everyone who has ever been in the series. Then to make it worse, he didn't even stop making mgs games, and kept ruining future games in the series by then trying to tie them into 4. The guy has cool ideas, but he can't help but shoot himself in the foot with his own retarded ego, every time. He lost the soul his games had pre mgs 4.

>Oh no Raiden's dead!
>No he's just hospitalised
>Oh no Snake went through a deadly microwave!
>No he's just tired and a bit hot

Etc. The game has zero stakes, and is a mish-mash of different concepts and gameplay zones.

>Making fun of the microwave sequence
Come on, it was kino

Because it's very brown and blurry

the whole microwave scene was so dumb, otacon and the little robot can go through it and just upload the virus yet snake has to go through it, if they knew it had micvrowave beam why didn't they make a suit to walk trough the microwave it's just so dumb

also the whole point of the fight at the end with liquid ocelot was dumb and they didn't have to do it. then there's the whole raiden not having hands yet fighting

the whole botton mashing sequence what the fuck was kojima smoking the more i play his game the more i think he's an eidiot and some of his ideas are stupid

kojima tried to too hard to become artistic

>the egg scenes
>the act's pls why include bullet sponge robots it's so boring
>the onrail section
>the sneaking mission where you have to stalk that guy

all in all the game was some what ruined for me and kind of a bore if it didn't have kojimas name in it i dunno if it would have been that big

IT's still great and good but it has it's flaws if kojima had a smaller budget and smaller team would mgs4 been that good?

there was so much waste, hiring models and all the other shit it doesn't do anything good for the game or gameplay other then just waste money and boast his ego

He's been doing this since 4, and it's because he's accumulated this weird cult of personality with autists that treat him like he's a god. MGS V is cringe with how deep it thinks it is, when it can't even stick to it's own themes properly. Everything the game presents is surface level high school tier writing, except removing all the goofy over the top fun that made the series what it is, yet it treats itself like it's the most traumatizing game ever. It's like some high school dropout trying to suddenly be an Auteur without having the self awareness to realize he got famous for ripping off dumb 80s action films.

>the whole microwave scene was so dumb, otacon and the little robot can go through it and just upload the virus yet snake has to go through it, if they knew it had micvrowave beam why didn't they make a suit to walk trough the microwave it's just so dumb
Did you forget that Snake has to protect the MKIII while it uploads the virus?

in mgs 4 he is credited as voice of god in peace walker he calls him self god

I think kojima has lost his marbels or has hit a mid life crisis his games are good but have flaws

Fuck off with the Konami are the only bad guys.
Kojima is a retard that needs to be reined in. If he's given full power, you get the worst games like MGSV and Death stranding.

I remember MGO2 more than I remember any other MGS.