If he can make it, why can't I ??

What does /v thinks it takes to become a top video game streamer. I consider myself as entertaining and funny. Should I start with let's plays and walkthrougs or should I start with live streams ?? And what kind of games??

Attached: asmongold-wow-analogy-twitch-streams.jpg (1600x900, 59.96K)

fuck this eceleb faggot
fuck eceleb worship
fuck Warcraft
fuck MMORPGs in general

you will NEVER make it

based

Attached: 546756432.png (867x593, 516.01K)

Jealousy and bitterness aside, how'd you think he made it. And why cant others.

Attached: 1529238234813.png (900x900, 157.23K)

like buttcoin, you missed out.

why ?

If you have to ask an anonymous Tibetan effigy appreciation board, well...

He is doing a game show today showing off 30+ indie games

should have jumped on the bandwagon when classic released
too late now

First of all, you are asking rather than doing

Unlike you, he was making videos for years before streaming, and didn't stream for views of cash, and kept going for years anyway.
It's after a long time that he racked in views.
How long have you been streaming? Do you even have a youtube channel?

He's the only streamer that I watch. He has an interesting personality and he is pretty straight forward when it comes to controversial matters.
(You) on the other hand is a 40 year old fatass with no friends and no personality whatsoever , so (You) can never make it

Streamers who get back are always lucky. You have a chance to be lucky but no garuntee. Work on your craft as good as it can be.

It's definitely possible to make it, but it's kinda hard.
You have to be able to consistently stream, make content, and post to social media.
It's not going to be easy, and for a while you might not get any sort of traction.
Also, get used to people making fun of you if you say or do something stupid.
Also, don't say the n word; you will get banned everywhere.

Nigger

>Do you even have a youtube channel?
No. But I have a lot of NEET time to waste. Guess its the grind for views here. I guess my chad neet personality appeals to other neets.

funny how

Attached: 1638079555858.jpg (800x488, 46.52K)

>spent years railing on Blizzard and Diablo Immortal
>Immortal comes out and spends hundreds of dollars on it
>gets smeared for it by his community
>takes a break because he can't comprehend why this could be
He's literally just a Any Forums tier consumerist.

yea get a youtube, twitter, twitch all that shit
and post consistently as per my last post

That's where you should start honestly.
I snipe forsen sometimes and we got ourselves a little "elite" sniper group. Honestly it's the easiest way to get known, leeching off someone else.
Some of us just snipe enough for the chat to remember the names then they just stream on their own and pull off 100 views easily if they're good enough.

You can actually say the N word in other languages. Like mayette. And I guarantee it definitely gains traction.

>>spent years railing on Blizzard and Diablo Immortal
>>gets smeared for it by his community
You do realize that he spent that amount to see how much money need to be spent to go through the entire game? He stated it multiple times on his stream and no one got mad at him for it

unironically what exactly is wrong with eceleb worship

>no one got mad at him for it
Yes they did. And nobody asked him to spend tons of money on a predatory game like the fucking whale that he is. The 110k metric going around is literally all anyone needs/cares to know about. You're an idiot and so is your beloved Asmon.

Are those no commentry type streams where you just show off your gameplay. It would not get anyone who's not familiar with the snipes.