Videogames with Big Ass Gun (pistol)

I always try to use Big Ass Gun (pistol) in videogames. Especially if you can modify starting weapon to become powerful. What games do you know that allow this style of playing?

Attached: Magnum_custom_RE2.jpg (448x288, 54.79K)

You can make that exact desert eagle and other meme guns in Payday 2

Thanks but it's an online game. I need single.

Deus Ex

Yes, but only recently replayed them all. Thank you.

Dead Space

I assume you've already played the Resident Evil 4, which has like 6 or so pistols that you can customize or upgrade to crazy levels ?

RE3 also had a couple 9mm pistols + ammo crafting that could result stronger ammo types for the starting pistol, making it surprisingly capable.

FEAR's .40s&w handguns are legendarily satisfying John Woo -style dualies. Their only downside is the lack of ammo.

Underhell: Chapter 1 has like three 9mm pistols as well with some minor upgrades (ie. suppressors), and they get job done pretty well. It's however its potent and satisfying shotguns that steal the show.

In terms of absolute bonkers upgrades, the original Parasite Eve and Resonance Of Fate allow you to add silly upgrades on your weapons that directly affect their stats.

Attached: re4 magnum merchant kill.gif (208x174, 1.17M)

Sairento VR you can upgrade pistols into absolute beasts

Thank you, friends, but it looks that I've played everything already.Except, Resonance of Fate. I played it, to be precise, but was filtered by combat system despite enjoying everything else. Do you think I should give it one more chance?
Cool but I don't have VR anything.

mass effect 3 co-op all the weapons types are roughly balanced, so you can get+upgrade strong pistols

How about good ol' Metal Gear Solid?
The whole franchise almost revolves around toying with various handguns, with the OG making the Socom Mk23 the dream gun of every growing Millennial gun owner, the sequel making a .22 tranq gun a stock feature in most stealth games, and 3 literally having a minute-long cutscene dedicated to Snake gushing over a custom M1911 like a gun-otaku. And then you get to 4 and PW, that got dozens of weapons of different kinds, most which you prolly never use, but are there just to satisfy /k/unts' wet operator dreams.

Attached: MGS4-Mk23.jpg (1280x683, 118.72K)

Shadows of the Damned

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95.71K)

Except V, which featured wierd fake bootleg guns.

>Underhell
My nigger from another mother. I fucking wish that series hadn't ended on a cliffhanger.

ENTER

Attached: p9UbIqh.png (800x450, 680.41K)

You can get this in MGS4.

ME3 has a big chunky single shot pistol and pistol can be a main weapon for the whole series.

I assume you played all the REs.

Attached: 601px-MGS4-Deagle-LB.jpg (601x320, 48.46K)

that gun sucks so much

>I fucking wish that series hadn't ended on a cliffhanger.
D-don't worry! I'm SURE that the author will return to it and make the long promised Steam release... after he's done with all the CS:GO skin packs and shit... which will finally lead us to the release of Chapter 2!

;_;

Attached: 2013-09-10_00003.jpg (1920x1200, 614.44K)

>not one, but two other people actually played Underhell

The fact that Underhell remains an obscure source mod while utter trash like valorant shits up the medium and tops the charts is one of the most depressing things around

I'm OP and played it too, at release. Gasmask wearing option was really cool.

UH was honestly my personal (surprise) GOTY of 2013. I found it by pure accident thanks to vee, when someone described it as a love-child of FEAR and Penumbra.

Obviously total conversion mods are kinda niche market even today, especially if they do not get a standalone release (like, say, CoF and BMS did).
In case of UH, I also think that the old pre-release demo from a couple years prior, didn't exactly leave a good impression to most people, since it only containted a crude, bare-bones version of the House, and nothing else. They really should take that thing down from the Moddb.

Attached: 2013-09-19_00053.jpg (1920x1200, 384.07K)