Streets of Rage 4

picrel is my first beat em up, loving it so far. Any recommendations on what I should play next? Bonus points if the women are sexy like blaze

Attached: 11307lHBKutTAbaBc8SfhODiaDxjf_FGW6lnUJ3v1qnh23mYu7tHIMh_MnC2an5TSupr_hYo_Oar6ShoTelobv7awgEfcjom.jpg (2048x2048, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1361510/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Shredders_Revenge/
store.steampowered.com/app/885150/Capcom_Beat_Em_Up_Bundle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SoR1, SoR2, SoR3, SoR Remake, you goddamn newfag.
Also Fight'n'Rage.

Attached: bouncy Gal.webm (346x518, 1.01M)

Depends on what platform you are playing it.

I’d recommend the capcom beat em up bundle on console. Marvel ultimate alliance 3 is kinda like a beat em up in a weird way.

there are lots of great ones on arcade, grab finalburn neo and a ROM pack. alien vs predator is excellent.

Not op here but I have that capcom arcade thing with the avp game on it. Was a gift. I just don’t like setting it up because it makes my room look a mess and it doesn’t even have online play.

>Depends on what platform you are playing it.
I'm playing on PC, any other good ones or Steam or other launchers? I'll emulate if I have to but Id rather just play on Steam.
>Also Fight'n'Rage.
Wtf, I actually own this on steam, must have been from a humble bundle or some crap. Installing now.
>SoR1, SoR2, SoR3, SoR Remake
are they all on steam?

Steam has a dedicated store section for beat em ups. Have a look on there.

>are they all on steam?
Jesus Christ. Those are Genesis games, emulate them. Except SoR Remake, its a fan game, it was C'n'D back on release, not sure how do you get it these days.

If you download fightcade you can play a lot of beat em ups online using rollback netcode. And that includes the streets of rage games.

There’s an auto downloader for games on fightcade but I don’t have the link. Check Reddit.

Calm down mate, I'm just asking for recommendations. No need to get your panties in a bunch. Seems like 2 and 3 are on Steam, might pick them up.

Consoles have a mega drive/genesis collection. Check to see if that’s on steam. It includes all previous streets of rage games and golden axe.

Playing it now for the second time, but I can only finish it on Normal difficulty. How does one get good at this game?

Attached: 32AB2F2C-17C5-4855-9AB3-A95C0085E500.jpg (4032x3024, 3.52M)

SoR remake isn't on steam you'll have to dig around to find a safe link but frankly it's far better than SoR4 and the classic games.

You learn enemy patterns and proper spacing. And for SoR4 specifically learn to effectively use specials.

Seconding Fight 'N Rage. Try out The Ninja Warriors Once Again (also called The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors in some places) as well. Mother Russia Bleeds is also meant to be good. My favourite beat em up is Viewtiful Joe but if you're on PC I'm not sure how it emulates.

store.steampowered.com/app/1361510/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Shredders_Revenge/

Cheers i just purchased it, installing now.

Too many blacks

If you’re looking for a more modern game with beat em up tendancies, you might want to consider the yakuza games. They’re like open world beat em ups with heavy emphasis on story.

store.steampowered.com/app/885150/Capcom_Beat_Em_Up_Bundle/

Highly recommend this.

>picrel is my first beat em up
Sorry user, you just played the best one. Everything else is going to feel really shitty. It's unironically the peak of the genre. Fight'n'Rage is pretty high up there too though, so you should play that next. Also it has Gal who despite being a cartoony sprite has massive tits that bounce all over the place because the creators are based South Americans not poisoned by western sensibilities.

Attached: 674520_20171126230056_1-1[1].png (1600x960, 727.21K)

check out tmnt: turtles in time since sor4 devs have a spiritual successor to it coming out this year

Kino art direction but shit gameplay.
Dodging some attacks is impossible.

Which should I play first? 1 or 0

Do you want Any Forums cred? Original 1. Do you want to be a sane individual? 0.

Move up or down, stupid, that's beat-em-ups 101. Also in SoR4 specifically your jump has i-frames on the way up. If you're about to get hit and you have no other option, just jump straight up.

Learn enemy attack patterns, enemy spawns etc.
Also learn to optimize your damage and item/weapon usage.

Violent Storm
Alien vs Predator arcade game by capcom
The Simpsons arcade game by konami
Asterix arcade game by konami
Both ninja turtles arcade games by konami
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs arcade game
Armored Warriors
Captain Commando

ill just play 0 then. I don't care about "v cred", I just wanna play some good games.
>Sorry user, you just played the best one
Thats unfortunate, ill try fight'n'rage then.

neutral special moar

Ninja Warriors Once Again
River City Ransom and any of the Kunio/River City games that look fun to you afterwards
Streets of Rage 2, then 1&3 if you want to be complete
Final Fight series (1/2/3/Mighty)
TMNT Turtles in Time & Hyperstone Heist (the new one coming this year looks good too)
Fight'n Rage
Capcom Beat Em Up Bundle
D&D Chronicles of Mystara
Alien vs Predator
Cadillacs & Dinosaurs
Ninja Baseball Bat Man
Sengoku 3
Guilty Gear Judgment
Guardian Heroes
Code of Princess EX
Dynamite Cop
Urban Reign
Way of the Passive Fist

That's not comprehensive but it covers a lot and if you can get through that then getting to all the other stuff you might want to play will be easy.

Attached: 1609046965226.jpg (536x754, 189.67K)

>tfw no take-charge warrior GF

>sengoku 3

I have that on switch and it’s really good but also really short.

Forgot pic, but you know who I meant.

Attached: Streets of Rage 4 - Estel Aguirre_0000-0.png (379x727, 217.57K)

Oh and the Punisher arcade game, both and AvsP make SoR look like double dragon on the zx spectrum.