Nintendo Direct DECONFIRMED

They just dropped a new trailer and DEMO for Fire Emblem Three Hopes. If there was a Direct coming this month then they would have saved it for that.

No Direct this month. Sorry.

Attached: fe.png (660x677, 541.5K)

What If this means this is the smallest announcement Nintendo has? What if what's coming its going to be bigger than this?

I realized it when they tweeted the Xeno stuff yesterday. Guess they figured with no E3 there was no reason to spend money on making one.

jesus christ really?
we haven't had a direct since what, february?

Between this and the fact they won't stop announcing shit for Xenoblade 3 and Splatoon 3 via tweets it's pretty obvious at this point.

That whole Neon White thing is probably just for another Indie World.

There was just an Indie World last month and Neon White was revealed at an actual Direct.

The direct was literally leaked

If there really is no Direct, when are they going to start marketing Zelda? It comes out in less than a year and we don’t even have a title. I suppose they could just randomly drop a trailer like they’ve been doing with other games, but you’d think it would be in a Direct to bring the maximum amount of attention to it.

September if it's March, E3 if it's Holiday.

>literally begging for a 30 minute commercial
do tendies really?

user people don't care for the 3H shitty mousou game. They are probably going to announce the new FE in the direct.

Speaking of the xeno tweets what's with none of that information getting put out in English, I get the western branches are gonna be resentful of having to work with the franchise because it's so sexy but can't somebody in Japan tell them to fucking deal with it and mirror the tweets.

No different than valve pc paypiggies makin sales threads every 2 weeks. But yes the whole direct cum guzzling is pretty obnocious

>It comes out in less than a year
It's getting delayed again. Holiday 2023 at the earliest.

Why are you so thirsty for a direct when they can just announce stuff whenever they want?

Because I have to watch it with Any Forums and post le epic shitposts

>musou shit
Nobody cares rofl

I’m not watching the trailer for spoilers but was there really a demo announced or more bullshit like last time

The demo IS out. NOW.

>no 40 minutes of fire emblem and explaining how a strategy game works on the direct
good news

Attached: 1391820569667.jpg (453x420, 27.79K)

>mosou spin off
Nobody cares…not even themselves. What this just means is that the game doesn't even deserve a spot

>HOW DARE PEOPE GET EXCITED FOR NEW GAMES ON A VIDEO GAME BOARD!!!???