Sonic Speed Simulator

>Sega makes a Sonic game everyone wants
>Level design, aesthetics, gameplay and physics all on point
>Even includes Chao
>....
>They put it on Roblox

youtu.be/0rNPAdy2umQ

Whoever used the Monkey Paw to wish for this, well, at least you tried.

Attached: PR_Thumb_1.png (1930x1092, 3.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3xCjmgEecY&t=27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm glad that it's on Roblox, it will be easier to preserve and modify.

i don't like sonic
but holy shit what a monumental fuck up
i feel sorry for sonic fans

Wasn't there an official Sonic mod for Minecraft as well? Was that any good? It keeps looking like these side-projects are way better than the mainline ones.

Christ it's sad how brutally this mogs Frontiers and it's pretty fucking basic itself.

There is and it seems decent enough for what it is. Also the reason why these side projects are way better is because they're usually headed up by fans who actually know what they're doing.

>official Sonic mod for Minecraft
If only it wasn't paid

Sorry Sonicfag but this is what normies actually wanted

youtube.com/watch?v=i3xCjmgEecY&t=27s

Sega didn't make it, Gamefam did. Like everything good about Sonic in the past decade it was made by an outside team.

IIRC this was a fan-game until SEGA gave them the license, kind of similar to Street Fighter X Mega Man.

umm hire this man??!?!?!

SEGA

It's just baffling how Sega of Japan just CANNOT do their own IP right. It can't all be Iizuka at fault. Some higher up manager or producer really does not know how to connect the main development team to their audience. Someone at SEGA saw that micro crumb of a presentation yesterday and thought SURE THE FANS WILL LOVE THIS! THIS WILL GET THEM EVEN MORE HYPED UP THAN THE IGN TRAILERS

Attached: 1648613101079.jpg (494x565, 35.41K)

>preserve
can you play roblox levels offline?

Technically yes, there's a way to download the level and export them to Roblox studio then preview them, that way all files are stored locally rather than needing an internet connection.

This looks cool, but I don't want to create a Roblox account. Oh well

Why the fuck are Sega and Capcom so cool with fangames, but shit with handling their own IPs, while Nintendo is competent with their IPs, but shit on fan games?

>Nintendo is competent with their IPs,
Lmao

he probably should have said Nintendo WAS competent with their IPs.

>while Nintendo is competent with their IP
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You are natural born comedian. KEK.

roblox is clunky shit
this is more like it

SEGA and Nintendo have killed a roughly proportional amount of old dead franchises. This is natural for any gaming company and really any IP holder in general really, just see comic books.

What makes SEGA so distinctly incompetent is that Sonic is literally just as popular as Mario in the US but they can’t manage to make a best-selling award-winning game.