So you know, there will be a Direct at 9am PDT the 15th of June. We're getting a new switch as the main event

So you know, there will be a Direct at 9am PDT the 15th of June. We're getting a new switch as the main event.

It plays DS and 3DS games. That's literally fucking it. This is also why the DS store is down because Nintendo has no concept of being able to keep the existing storefront active, whilst building it into the Switch's online ecosystem.

Yes, you have to rebuy your 3DS games BECAUSE NINTENDO

Attached: 16546114502662pkv6.jpg (1000x800, 248.56K)

I don't believe you.

i hate america and i love china

this fake is retarded and makes no sense. if we were getting a new console we would have known long before the week prior to the official announcement

You mean like literally every leak and nvidia spilling their guts on the fact a new switch model exists?

That's hilariously cute.

>nvidia are making new hardware built to be compatible with the 3ds ancient hardware
>even though there's a new iteration of the switch's graphics library which references new more advanced features
>all for a less powerful miniaturized variat
Do you even have a brain?

>no reverse image search results
wew

Attached: 1652444979950.jpg (960x960, 94.77K)

I actually like that design but the idea that we're getting a new console anytime soon is dog dick retarded

Attached: 1636490367430.jpg (564x564, 26.92K)

fpbp

>literally "pass the joy-con to the other player"
>but now it has another screen

I honestly wouldn’t mind because my DS went missing when I moved and I skipped the entire 3DS gen and the only way to get one is some overpriced piece of shit on eBay

looks ugly
why are half the controls on the top screen? no clamshell ds does that.
why aren't the screens oled?
why are there two IR ports?
why are there four speakers?
if its compatible with 3ds games, where's the front facing camera?
why wouldn't they just remaster 3ds games instead?
why was miitopia, a 3ds game, just remade last year if they were doing this?

gake and fay

for what purpose does it split apart in the middle like that

the nvidia leak talks about a new orin based SoC and DLSS compatibility, not a fucking double screen switch to play 3DS games

Next stage bros!

Bro they're totally making a new switch, just trust me this time.

If only this was real and it was as easily moddable as the 3DS and had the same UI as the 3DS, now that would be an amazing console.

If It can play the switch games then It's worth It because I fucking hate the maniability of the normal console so I hope this is real

I hate America AND China.

I love this monstrosity even though there's no way in hell it's real.
It's so tiny

Looks ok.
>No left/right click
Fake but looks ok