SF6 on PS4

I don't get it...

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-161009_YouTube.jpg (988x1080, 278.79K)

it has a chance of being bought by people if its on ps4

What's not to get?
No one has a PS5. Why sell it only to a console with no user base?

Is the PS5 just a slight PS4 upgrade at this point? Is it even worth getting a PS5 at all when it is expensive, hard to find, has barely any games, while the previous generation is still supported and already has a full library of games that push the hardware to its limits?

Because PS5 has the worst attach rate in console history.

That cover is fucking gay.

gotta have a tournament ready version that doesn't add 10 frames of input lag

PS5 will have about 50 people playing.

Attached: 1602580970897.jpg (399x385, 29.35K)

yes, people who bought it either got scammed thinking there would be games or bought it for internet clout

thats the fucking cover? Capcom really is retarded.

Games look significantly better on the PS5 but yeah I wouldn't bother if you have to work for it.

This. They still can't satisfy demand and they're not giving up on last gen for 2-3 more years.

PS5 pushed the PS4 games to 4k and 60fps which is pretty damn cool. Just like upgrading your PC, but cheaper

>Is the PS5 just a slight PS4 upgrade at this point?

SSD's are unironically a massive fucking deal and will change the way games are made but as long as games are still being designed for last gen it means fuck all outside of faster loading times.

Get PS5 only if you have top notch 4k panel. Otherwise, waste of money.

SSD is indeed cool
But the software needs to be cool too

I assume it'll just look and perform worse but maybe RE Engine will bend physics to make it work without looking like MkX on ps3
Shit loads faster and looks better

Nobody has a PS5 and they want people to be able to buy it on console, especially for tournaments.

>SF game
>Ryu isn't on the cover

Why?

ps5 reminds me of the psvita, they basically dropped support for both after a year and forgot it exsited. with sony games coming to pc now. im guessing ps5 will the the last console they will do.

It looks like a mobile game it'll be fine.