How come Nintendo fans hate anime so much?

How come Nintendo fans hate anime so much?

Attached: 2.png (662x302, 19.47K)

anime games I mean

Never played the original but I'll probably get this, I'm really itching to play a Fatlus game.

It's hardly all Nintendo fans. There's two main groups.
The first group was raised in the Gamecube era, when NoA's stance on everything "too Japanese" was to mismanage and fail to advertise. These people are bitter because they feel they lost Nintendo to anime.
The second group is just ironic ""weebs"" who actually hate anime because it's not hiding behind twelve layers of irony like them. The type of people to talk about how wacky Jojo is incessantly then shit on anime intended to be wacky and nothing else.

I think sony fans hate anime more.

Today everyone hates anime, not just one group.
People realized that anime is one of the vilest and most vapid mediums to ever exist.

You fucking wish, faggot. It's not "vapid" just because it's not sucking its own dick incessantly.

Why did you censor that it's coming to Xbox as well?

Attached: sh2g.png (1994x559, 508.11K)

Sal Romano posted it like that

He also hid that Akiba's Trip 2 was coming to Switch as well. KWAB.

Attached: akiba.png (2043x559, 428.4K)

lol no people dont have that amount of critical thinking, anime is less popular today than 10 years ago because for the west it was always a fad and people just move to other things, its not as part of their culture as it is in Asia

>anime is less popular today than 10 years ago
lol
lmao

It is, dont let social media trick you.

What's your actual argument for that then? Nowadays anime gets far more exposure on the west than ever before, to say that it's less popular than 10 years ago is just silly.

>Xenoblade Chronicles 2 only 2 million
>SMT V only 1 million
>Astral Chain only 1 million
>all on a 100 million playerbase
Yeah, the only one I see selling decently is Fire Emblem Three Houses at 3.5 million.

JRPGs don’t need to sell much to be successful. Persona 5 only sold 5 million, and it’s the most wanked off game of last generation.

Could've picked a better game for the OP of this thread. SH2 is on track to bomb hard at least on consoles.

>People realized that anime is one of the vilest and most vapid mediums to ever exist.
This, there's a direct pipeline from anime to trooning out and people are becoming aware of it.

Sony should buy Atlus from Sega

>Best selling Xenoblade game
>Best selling mainline SMT game
>Third(?) best selling Platinum game but definitely made more money than Bayo 1 since most of its sales were when it was bargain bin

Everyone has been shitting on Soul Hackers 2 since release though.