Is it worth 16 neetbux? I heard some big negatives about it, but I did enjoy RE2 a lot. I definitely am gonna play it...

Is it worth 16 neetbux? I heard some big negatives about it, but I did enjoy RE2 a lot. I definitely am gonna play it, so I am eiither gonna pirate it, but if it's worth the money I have no problem paying.

Attached: 1628805516117.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

Absolutely not.
It's 4 hours long on a first time playthrough.
Only fun part is the final boss on the hardest difficulty cause it's arcade-y as fuck.
But no, dont fucking buy this shit. It should have been a 10 dollar standalone expansion.

It has the idea to have these open sections that you can tackle puzzles in a semi-nonlinear way, does it once which takes no time at all, then is a completely linear narrative through to the end with very little variety.

At $16, it's fine. It should have been $20 dlc for RE2 honestly.

>its demake3 worth?
its not worth playing for free just like demake2 wasn't worth the time i wasted on it

If you replay RE games, yeah. The game is designed around that fact, with an in game achievements system that ties into a New Game+ store, and two Arranged Mode type difficulties.
If you're just the kind of guy who is one and done with games though, nah.

The original was better but still not a bad game, it just wasted so much potential
Worth it for that price if you're dying for more RE2 Remake gameplay but more linear and action heavy

It's a 6/10 game. It's fine at 14-16 bux but don't expect much quality compared to RE2R. It's a rushed game released only a year after RE2R by a different team.

Only if you play it with the VR mod.

16? In neetbux? I would say no.

soulless demake of great classic
not worth your time unless you really like shooting zombies and just like good graphics. 10 eurobux is max price for it.

I'd say just pirate it, and spend some neetbux on a soda or energy drink while you play it. It's short, but a good time.

no
don't pay more than $10 for it. if you're really curious, pirate it. it has literally no replay value

$16? Easily.

Yeah it took me like 3 hours. It's okay. Not worth money.

Pirate it.

RE3 is like 5 hours long, village is 9. Both total rip offs if you pay money

Do you want to play it? Do you have the money to spare?

Yes, it's not that polished but it's a lot of fun, especially on the higher difficulties.

Yes, it's nowhere near as good as 2 Remake but it's a decent, albeit linear experience. Good replayability too with higher difficulties and store.

Why would you buy games as a neet? Just pirate it you retard, you're probably already struggling for money as is.

>Is it worth 16 neetbux

I picked up the Racoon City bundle for £20. Well worth it. RE3 feels like dlc but its a great tight short action game.

>RE3 is like 5 hours long, village is 9. Both total rip offs if you pay money

Not every game needs to be 100 hour open world schlock.

I held off on it for the longest time from all the bad stuff I heard about it. Picked it up during the 2020 winter sale for around $20. It was alright, just some cut content and it's really short. My first blind playthrough was about 3.5 hours and that was me looking for all collectibles and such. Every new playthrough is a little over an hour. Pic related is how long it took me to complete everything in the game, so maybe that can help you decide if it's worth it to you. For reference, I got all achievements in REmake 2 at around 26 hours and for Village I have over 30 hours but still need to finish all the achievements. Despite all the doom and gloom, there were some good aspects about RE3. For instance, Carlos and Tyrell are done much better in the REmake. The sewer section isn't a complete slog like REmake 2s. But Nemesis is also a complete disappointment.

Attached: RE3Steam.png (920x228, 269.14K)

It's kino

Attached: 1654273619100.webm (852x480, 2.65M)