"I don't miss E3 at all."

>"I don't miss E3 at all."

Attached: file.png (591x325, 290.98K)

What do you miss about e3, user?

Why would I miss something that was already dead?

threads with Any Forumsros, shittalking everything and getting hyped about one or two announcements. cringe live shows by coprorations that think they're hip.

viewparties and shitposting
e3 wasn't all about the games

>hey here's stupid "issues" instead of video games
Good riddance, I'm tired of all the political shit. I just want video games.

I really don't. You faggots are no different than a mouth-breathing capeshit fan that cums every time a new product is announced

I don't miss the event itself as the bulk of the excitement only lasted 2 days (big 3 conferences+some others).
The only thing I miss are the report card threads on Any Forums

>implying E3 was any good nowadays.

Why the fuck are you here then?

>I'm tired of all the political shit.
Me too user, me too.

Consumer board, consumer hobby. Kill yourself.

>redditfrog is started
e3 wasn't worth watching since the wasted 4 hours talking about sales around 2005

just hate something else. not that we are short of things to hate.

i honestly do not, this industry died 20 years ago

so you miss artificial hype, fake leaks, shills, and corporate worship.
OK American

To look for threads about obscure games not AAA trash.

E3 wasn't perfect but at least it conveniently focused all announcements in a week.
Marathons were comfy, and if you had no time, you could just look at a recap of everythinga few days later.
Also presentations were mostly ads free.

The Summer Shit Fest is the same content but spreaded over weeks in like 15-20 different streams with 3 times the filler and five times the ads.

We can all agree that E3 was objectively bad, but we convinced ourselves that it was worth our time

Literally anything but the games.

it was unironically one of the yearly things I was looking forward too, same as watching GDQ with Any Forumsirgins

Our passion is video games and these are the only video game events, damn it. It's not like they would cancel the superbowl forever and sports are for halfwit troglodytes. Even e-sports sucks fucking ass.

I actually miss it. It was like gaming Christmas. I remember when I was a kid, I waited for monthly summer game magazine with uncluded CD, where I could watch this magazine journo going to USA for E3 and telling all about new upcoming games and showing stands with cute booth girls.