FF XIV

Do you really read every dialogue? I want to skip them to have fun in dungeons!

Attached: 2013-09-08_00031.jpg (1920x1080, 369.9K)

I skipped like 90% of cutscenes/dialogue. Cannot be fucking bothered to watch a movie when I'm in the mood to play a game, emphasis on PLAY.
I did download the cutscene/dialogue as single videos from youtube and watched em tho, it's actually not a bad story when you're not forced to watch it in-game.

Why are you playing an MMO if you want to actually PLAY something. There isn't any real gameplay in it.

>play Stormblood for the first time
>nobody is around
It seems like, I play a single player game.

Not at all i just press x when i figure out what are they saying even the annoying nerd uberdanger

>Do you really read every dialogue?
Yes
>I want to skip them to have fun in dungeons!
Okay. So skip them then.

I do read eveything, I even read the flavor dialogue from non-quest NPCs.
The only time I didn't was halfway through Stormblood, I just stopped caring.

There's plenty of gameplay tho.

story in an mmo? we'll be skipping that

>All of them were justified.
>Venat.
>Emet-Selch.
>Hermes.
>None of them were justified.

Which did you pick, Any Forums?

None, they're all flawed, that was literally the point of the walk around you did for the last twenty minutes

>Do you really read every dialogue?
i skip side quests depending on if they seem boring or not

I picked that as well.

>Ameliance turns to the camera and says "Fuck student loans."

Based.

I read/watch main story but skip most of everything else unless the story looks interesting.

It's the oldest paid expansion so probably least populated one. And the story is shit there so I wouldn't be surprised if people rush through it too.

Post THAT pic.

Attached: ffxiv_06072022_114200_002.png (2560x1440, 2.54M)

Lmao that's the one I had in mind, didn't expect it to get posted this fast.

absolutely kino

I skipped everything until the scene where the little guy betrays us or something and it was completely retarded so I skipped everything afterwards

Depends. I read MSQ dialogue but I can't be bothered to read the shitty dialogue of the crafting and beast tribe quests.