Nintendo were raising alarms that the game released as-is would damage the company’s reputation as a great software...

>Nintendo were raising alarms that the game released as-is would damage the company’s reputation as a great software developer.
As if they care.

Attached: 0985432984798327498.png (519x341, 78.78K)

what's 1-2 switch have to do with anything

I'll buy it anyway. what are you gonna do about it?

>74 with nintendie bonus
dang, that bad huh.

Don’t care
Still buying
Still not getting the vaccine
Still voting for trump

How does it feel to always be on the losing side?

Interested to see if it develops a small competitive playerbase but sales will definitely drop off as hard or harder than Mario Golf.

Imran Khan out an article about them making a sequel that makes zero sense

Sorry schizo but Nintendo's mainline IPs Zelda BotW, Mario Odyssey and Metroid Dread are amongst the finest video games of the past decade.

Nintendo Switch will keep curbstomping the NoGameStation 5 every month and will go down in history as one of the greatest consoles of all time.

Nothing sweeter than watching you seethe endlessly.

Attached: Millie-Bobbie-Brown-759.jpg (759x422, 20.03K)

The new President sucks, Yamauchi would be ashamed.

The online weekend was fun idk, game felt good. Must just have a lack of content.

It's in the green now.

Attached: meta.png (992x708, 169.28K)

Based

>no no no no you can’t just violate my narrative

crisis averted!

Switch is the winning side

75 is still a shit score

It evens out if you remove the "no PoC, no transexuals" penalty journos give to all Nintendo games.

Cringe. Why are you so poor that you can't afford to buy all the consoles AND A PC being this your main hobby as evidenced by posting here?
it's like if a cinephile doesn't have a home theater, invest in your fucking hobby, nigger

so far the reviews seem to go like

>it's great, lots of depth and character, but not a lot of content

which I'm fine with

>7.5 out of 10 is bad

You schizos are so mentally ill the game could get 9.5/10 and you would still chimp out.

>depth and character
>soccer game
yeah its gonna be shit

Trump got the vaccine though and told you to do the same.

>implying I'm not an idort

I just love seeing how Nintendo's ongoing critical and commercial success and enduring cultural legacy whips you seething zoomers into a fizz.

why

>he forgot to factor in and subtract the Nintendo Bonus

>7.5
thats with the nintendie bonus

So why did you get it then? Obviously orange man bad so why did you get the vaccine?

Have you seen the scores for the previous Strikers games? It's averages 76 to 79. This is pretty much par of the course.

Some cope

Also a lot of them are complaining that the game is too hard.
Why do some games get points docked for being hard, and others praised?

>a lot of them are complaining that the game is too hard
Really? Which ones?

Honestly to fully use the mechanics, the game is hard for a casual Nintendo audience.
I got used to it once I tried to take one step at a time and then gradually implementing more stuff to my gameplay, like not switching the controlled character much, and just focusing on one most of the time. Also not relying on fully charged tackles and knowing when to dodge.
Wish some controls could be mapped in game.