Mario Battle Strikers Reviews are here

Bomb?

Attached: Mario.jpg (876x1292, 312.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nxbrew.com/mario-strikers-battle-league-football-switch-xci/
nsw2u.xyz/mario-strikers-battle-league-switch-nsp-xci-full-game
youtube.com/watch?v=k5El2Ay5d5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That legit doesn't look good, take off the mario bonus and it's outright not worth buying.

The original Mario Strikers got a 76 from critics
Many journalists are complaining that the game is too complex

So what are the main complaints so far?

game too hard and no daisy
also many of them barely tried strikers club, which is the main mode of the game

Literally the same score that the other Strikers games have. If nothing else, the series is consistent.

Attached: Strikers.png (1000x1535, 1.12M)

Honestly, it's on par with the other scores

Sounds based, if there's anything Mario games could use it's deeper mechanics. Who cares if it filters children and journos

Try taking the cock out of your mouth, should go right back up

Everybody and their brother knows it's launching at $60 with missing content - pardon me - FREE UPDATES TO COME and the biggest dent it's made in previews and demos is a few people on YT posting 10-second clips of DK dancing. There is no hype.

>game gets 8/10s, 4/5s and the lowest being a 3/5
>Any Forumsbabbies try to paint this is a "flop"

Fuck sake lol

Pretty typical for a Mario Sports title

I mean, it's still a 74 on metacritic, which is pretty low but that doesn't say much since previous games have similar scores.

>there is no hype
Is your brain totally rotten from being on here? Who cares? I’m going to play this shit with my friends, just like I did with the original. It’s an arcade sports game

Same as every mario sports game since the gamecube

>doomer version gets more comments than normal review thread we’d really be well served by most of this board kys’ing

Every strikers game had the same score.
Basically, reviewers are fucking trash to ignore.

>no reviews talking about strikers club, the main portion of the game

Hardly worse than past games.

Attached: 1654697066841.png (468x140, 14.52K)

Most of those sites are american and they dislike football (no, it's not soccer) over there, so it's no wonder.

nxbrew.com/mario-strikers-battle-league-football-switch-xci/
nsw2u.xyz/mario-strikers-battle-league-switch-nsp-xci-full-game

Here try and test the game for free pirate chads. Was disappointed at first but it turned out to be more enjoyable than charged

Attached: beatokek.png (165x147, 18.16K)

>Sounds based, if there's anything Mario games could use it's deeper mechanics. Who cares if it filters children and journos

Even GameXplain thought the controls are too complex and they're pretty forgiving

There’s a funny section in the gamestop review where the guy is complaining about goals not going in when peppering a downed goalie without actually aiming the ball around him, or just walking it into the net. They also repeat 3 sentences about the cup mode. They’re not even good at video editing, let alone playing games

>they gave the game a lower rating than Super Rush because the game is too hard
kek

that's pretty standard for mario sports titles

>lack of content
How hard is it for Nintendo to release a sports game that isn't half assed? Or a Mario Party game for that matter

why are so many swich games coming out half baked? there's been a bunch of decent but underwhelming games like this e.g. last year with warioware and mario golf

The Mario Mandate takes down another

this game is far from half assed

YUZU CHADS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DOWNLOAD THIS PATCH. VIRUSTOTAL AND MALWAREBYTES BOTH FLAGGED IT

youtube.com/watch?v=k5El2Ay5d5I

JUST BE PATIENT

>Lack of content
It'd a fucking soccer game. It has the same sort of content that the other two games did.
What the fuck do you want in terms of content?

I think I'll wait until it's finished..

>It has the same sort of content that the other two games did.
Charged had 20 playable characters in total, unique stages, unique and customized sountracks for all characters with each their own genre.

What does Battle League offer in comparison??

Attached: dkangry.png (1922x1018, 1.63M)