Anyone find it weird that we haven’t received a AAA Iron Man game yet? He has all the right things to make one...

Anyone find it weird that we haven’t received a AAA Iron Man game yet? He has all the right things to make one, and I’m shocked Insomniac chose Wolverine over this given their Ratchet & Clank gadget gameplay history

What would you want in an Iron Man game?

Attached: 3154CFCB-4276-4E05-9A16-506248CD4B06.jpg (899x494, 236.73K)

Iron Man 1 and 2 were part of the last crop of movies that got actual tie-in games, and after that Marvel went full retard and bet on the Avengers game way too hard instead of individual games.

the best ironman game was gta 4 with the ironman mod. that shit was so fun.

Those games weren’t good either. Insomniac Spidey worked because the dev team was passionate and wasn’t micromanaged by a dev like Square

Dude they killed ironman in those shitty movies so they could replace him with a teen nigger genius, if you ever get another game you're playing it as the nigger so stop trying to monkey paw yourself

You mean warframe?

You keep telling yourself that

unlimited flying in games sucks, limiting iron mans flight capabilities would also suck

Here's your Iron Man game bro

Attached: 1590453237622.jpg (720x1020, 370.9K)

Wrong. The gta5 mod is way better.

You already have Marvel's Avengers
Nobody will pay just to play Iron Man

Disney abandoned vidya ages ago. Disney games moved consoles when I was a kid.

Attached: Disney.png (1617x1045, 1.47M)

he is right

>same generic sidescroller over and over
vs
>a variety of genres that appeal to more than one audience

>Disney Now
>No pride flag or trans kids
I see this is quite outdated

Because the game design wouldn't be fun. Itd be like Anthem or Superman 64. Nobody can level design around it as a 3rd person action game

I'm so fucking sick of capeshit i can't stand it

what about the one on ps3?

No he’s retarded and trying to derail. Iron Heart is shit and not getting a game before Tony

Iron Man is more character-based than most superheroes. The new Spider-Man game is said to give Peter enough room to shine but I haven't played it and that shit probably took dedication and passion rarely found in the west.

Attached: 1642571414204.jpg (1811x2668, 1.54M)

And that was still a mediocre game too

we already got one and was even made by sega

Attached: 518cHLsMiFL._SX342_ (1).jpg (342x395, 28.59K)

The characters and plot in the spider man game are thinner than your average comic. They might as well not exist

It was a very cheaply made piece of shit slapped together by the skeleton crew at a dying Sega and it was critically panned. The sequel was only marginally better and then movie tie-in games died.

Have sex, incel

If you do Iron Man you need to have something like Pokémon mystery dungeon where everyone shuns you for a significant period of the game because you're out of control.

Attached: 0.png (428x497, 159.46K)