Wii appreciation thread

I love this lil nigga

Attached: 610pc4Vc28L._AC_SX679_.jpg (679x518, 26.46K)

WII

Attached: kangs2.png (959x539, 470.18K)

No good games. Gamecube and N64 better

this one is pretty

Last good console meant for having fun

Yes, that's why it plays both natively.

Attached: 1427683240990.gif (207x207, 808.4K)

waggle is pretty bad
n64 on wii is not native

>nintendy waggle fad
set back gaming so much

The Wii sucked
It was fun for about a week until everyone had gotten sick of bowling, and then reality hits.
Every multiplat was garbage, all the exclusives were filled to the brim with wiimote gimmicks.
Half of the games didnt support the classic controller.

It was truly demoralizing for any kid who only got a Wii and didnt have a Playstation or Xbox.

I still have one new in box.
Somebody bought it for me before I played vidya

>dobsonallofthedaybro.jpg

its no jpg, but it will do for now

Attached: Andrew, son of Dob.gif (1264x1580, 694.56K)

/thread. Anybody who says otherwise was born in 1999 and had it as their first console or something

Thanks bro

Mario Galaxy is the worst of the “3D Mario” games and only zoomers will say otherwise

>want to pick up some games to play
>everything worth while is expensive

when will this miserable industry crash already. used games from gens ago shouldn't be unobtainable under normal, reasonable means. makes me seethe in my Game Throne

Attached: Nintendo Power Supplies Catalog Summer 2001_0002.jpg (552x733, 76.46K)

thank you user. the truth can be hard but it must be said

I meant that you don't have to softmod the wii to play it, unlike the PSX emulator.

I still play my Wii to this day. It's hooked up and ready to play at any time. It has more worthwhile exclusives than its contemporaries too.
It's the only console with decent rail shooters, medical surgery arcade games, Animal Crossing, Punch Out, the list goes on.
Even without motion controls it has great games.

You can't play any N64 game on your Wii without resorting to crappy emulation. It's not like the 3DS when you can just inject GBA games

Just softmod it and run everything off a USB hard drive.

You can run several N64 games with wads, and they run fine.

The only people who buy Wii games are coomlectors who don't even play video games. How in the fuck is your Wii not hacked in 2022? You should only own physical copies of your favorite games not the shit you haven't even tried

>they run fine
anyone that says this is a liar

Yes, no shit. I mean that you can't play an N64 game that wasn't on Virtual Console. VC wads run fine because they are patched to run fine