So, which game is the best of the franchise?

So, which game is the best of the franchise?

Attached: All-Hitman-Games-in-Chronological-Order-1.jpg (859x751, 49.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yewtu.be/watch?v=hFoxg4IFtqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Can someone add some cool hair to Hitman 3 head? I'm curious.

Trilogy is objectively the best game but everyones just gonna say whichever one they have nostalgia for

Blood Money.

Trilogy is just BM but better

MR WORLDWIDE

Codename 47is a little chunky but fun - 6/10.
Silent Assassin and Contracts are both in the same level, they're really solid games - 7/10.
Blood Money is more complex and refined version of the previous 2 games - 8/10
Absolution is a dog shit narrative driven game that adds a bunch of new shitty mechanics and completely messes with the pre-established mechanics of the previous games - 3/10
I did not play the new trilogy yet.

yewtu.be/watch?v=hFoxg4IFtqc

It's easily Blood Money. The highest amount of great levels and the first game where the AI isn't completely broken. I still have lots of nostalgia for SA but it's too linear in level design and some of the levels are outright terrible (Japan and Middle East levels, so basically 1/3 of the game). I like the new trilogy but they basically released the same game three times. Also way more arcade-y than the original games, which might not be a bad thing depending on who you ask. C47 is obsolute due to Contracts but it has the best soundtrack. And as for Absolution... well hey, at least the shotgun was a fun weapon to use in that game.

Bloodmoney is my personal favorite but I think the WoA trilogy is fantastic.

i only played silent assassin. so obviously thats the best one or else i would have tried the others.

Absolution and it's not even close.

>they basically released the same game three times.
Most of that is because of the hopscotch they played with publishers.
Originally it wasn't going to be a trilogy. It was just going to be hitman 2016 with seasonal content released.
But then they split from squeenix and couldn't keep the model so they made hitman 2 as a stand alone game, and then the same thing happened with 3.
I still think it is really neat how you can carry the content over through games.

Anyone who thinks BM is the best is either just blinded by nostalgia or hasn’t played the new games. The new games are literally BM 2 with less jank and more content.

(You)

Blood money, imo. Nu hitman games are also very good, but they are lacking in terms of dark atmosphere of original games and have completely forgettable soundtrack.

Contracts

BM doesn't have denuvo

Absolution is objectively the best. No cap.