Diablo immortal is making me incredibly sad

It just hurts bros. The idea that any sufficiently popular franchise can become so big and popular that the average player can be priced out of enjoying that game?

Diablo immortal is already making bank. It has set the standard of what a franchise can do to its base and still turn a profit. No franchise is safe.

It isnt just diablo. All franchises from now on have this prospect hanging over their head. You and I will be priced out of gaming in our lifetimes.

All I wanted to do was push rifts on my phone...

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 416.23K)

Phonetoddlers should be publicly executed.

Im stuck in a hotel on a business trip for the next two months. Im going to play phone games bruh.

Get a laptop, "bruh".

I have a desktop for gaming. My laptop is a piece of shit I use to connect to my companies remote desktop and not built for gaming.

You are working a job where you have to spend 2 months in a hotel out of time. You are an unprepared braindead fucktard because you aren't prepared.

>tfw Belgian

Attached: not my problem.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

Out of town, not out of time. I'm drunk and my wires are getting crossed with languages.

>Diablo 3 was released
>retards didn't want to play it
>instead they played Path of Exile
>a game where you play ''story'' for 20 hours and then unlock ''post'' game content
>nothing but jacking off and speeding through the maps
>post game content is almost impossible without base purchases, like more stash
>retard gladly gave their money for this shit
>Blizzard saw it and implemented the same mechanic in FREE Diablo game
>people are complaining
I have absolutely no intention of defending Blizzard, but ffs, you people are nothing but a bunch of whiny pussies. This is not Diablo IV, and when Blizzard finally release the game, you retards will still play PoE.

And Diablo 2.

I go home on weekends and I wasn't expecting diablo immortal to be this fucking awful. I guess I am brainlet for hoping blizzard could be anything other than a piece of shit chink shell company.

Mobile toddlers get no sympathy.

I really hope this shit doesn't end up in 4. They can do whatever they hell they want to DI and I won't even mind because I was never going to play it but if they nickle and dime you everywhere in 4 I'll actually be sad. I am actually hoping to play that if it should end up resembling a video game.

d3 was a walking scam back then
it is still arguably pretty bad compared to D2LoD
between d3 and imoral, d3 is the better game
immoral is literally D3 light with a price tag so constant and high that it literally prevents you from playing
to make matters worse not only are you tricked as a f2p to belive you have a chance but also the cheaper options to get you the baseline power in the game are also worthless and padded with cosmetics to add worthless """"value"""" of 400% because blizz can just say some cosmetics are worth 7 usd, others are worth 50 usd.

modded minecraft retard
get some modpack like enygamtica 6 or any other with dungeons with modded magic and run them
any i3 of any recent gen can run modded minecraft with optifine or sodium/phospor at 60 fps

>I have absolutely no intention of defending Blizzard
Then why are you? curious

Attached: 1480113206157.jpg (832x824, 102.24K)

Just play it and don't buy anything. Simple as.

Some user who hates Blizzard fans more than Blizzard (company).

Emulators, my brother. This is a chance to remember golden days of videogames. Stop making excuses and start playing

Most people here are a bunch of manchildren with zero self control, it's easier to pretend the game is bad instead of acting like an adult and not spending a penny if you don't want to.

It will dude. It will.

>Blizzard makes a f2p game with option to pay for random crap
>Redditors be like "NOOOO YOU ARE EXPLOITING ME I HAVE NO FREE WILL AND I WILL IMMEDIATELY SPEND UNCONTROLLABLY ON YOUR GAME HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME FEEL RESPONSIBLE FOR MY LIFE?"

RMAH aside I miss doing inferno butcher runs on my tank freeze/stun wd with rot, dogs, and garg. I liked builds like that being able to exist which isn't really a thing now, even if the game itself is definitely better nowadays. Is there any reason to wear a rare now?

"I ran 25,000 simulations of obtaining ONE 5/5 Star Legendary Gem, with these results:
Percentile # Legendary Crests Cost
0.01 (Lucky) 25 $55.53
0.10 171 $379.96
0.25 453 $1,006.57
0.50 (Median) 1,094 $2,430.87
0.75 2,150 $4,777.30
0.90 3,550 $7,888.10
0.99 (RIP) 7,022 $15,602.95

Average was 1,553 packs costing $3,451.11

Costs were calculated using the most efficient $99.99 price for 7,200 orbs (~$0.0139/orb). Taking 160 orbs per Legendary Chest makes each chest cost ~$2.22. Multiply by the number of chests to obtain ONE 5/5 Star Legendary Gem and you get total cost.

tl;dr - Median cost to obtain ONE 5/5 Star Legendary Gem = $2,430.87"

Attached: b.png (1080x1920, 948.91K)

Rat maze games all about chasing numbers will price you out.

Movie game chads we win.

Attached: 1634932362500.jpg (750x705, 93.73K)

It's ridiculous that people still can't see the road blizzard is taking. Immortal will be the live service game with steady content while D4 will be for the players looking for the more classic experience of Diablo with seasons and the like and the occasional expansion until they move to D5. D4 being treated like a live service would be cannibalistic for them and would lose them money, it doesn't make any sense for them to do so. Don't expect D4 to be anything else but a mostly single player experience, with about as much multiplayer as D3. So no, it won't be in D4, and you are willfully blind if you think it will.

the average player isnt a minmax fag that needs to be max everything in a few hours of playing. You dont even need that much gearing to beat all the content in the game. if someone wants to max out like a homo let them pay for it.

It’s slowly happening to monster hunter too. I fear for the amount of “dlc” sunbreak and 6 will introduce

Just download an emulator to play real games nigger. This is no excuse

Do you actually need 5/5 Star Legendary Gems for anything? Seems to me like they're basically just items meant to be so insanely rare that they're basically ultra-exclusive trophies, not anything you're realistically expected to get.

That's what I expect the roadmap to be at the moment but I do not have faith that that will survive however long it takes for D4 to come out and I don't have much faith that some suits won't see money being made over there and mandate that it happens over here too despite that being counterproductive.

you dont
people only complain because they can bring it into pvp

>because they can bring it into pvp
Oh yeah then it's bullshit.

Let's be honest, Blizzdrones deserve to be milked like the retards they are.

funny part is diablo immortal plays the best out of all arpgs lol (unless you count in lost ark)

you actually use all your abilities to create combos instead of holding down right click to clear 3 screens of monsters per second

>hes a 5starlet

Attached: 12.jpg (612x408, 36.04K)

>median is $2400
>meanwhile streamer who spends $10000 doesn't get one
and they wonder why the """scientists""" aren't trusted

This kind of mentally is what ruined gaming. Good job.

this lying type is really condescending
the game is not just 2k expensive, its also lying to you about it

At most you may get matched by whales a couple of times until they get filtered out by the MMR system, even in pvp it's not that bad really, I am the top ranked crusader on my server in battlegrounds and I haven't spent a penny.