Starfield leaked video

streamable.com/1tf3se

Attached: 1654688633958.jpg (1768x1325, 413.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYBR0oNgabI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even the cinematic trailer has extremely blatant pop in

This is supposedly from a 2019 build.

this is easily mitigated with the use of LOD objects anyway, right

just shows that the development isn't finished

quite well done for a fake

Is this real? Holy shit, leaker user said there would be rovers. If they were telling the truth this is GOTYAY

doesn't look like much

also doesn't look like a trailer
compare this with skyrim's trailer

this looks like some kind of internal tech demo video at best, it's absolutely not bethesda marketing quality

user who leaked it said it's from 2019, so it's probably just a flying demo.

Still, more than we've gotten so far.

Wtf?

Why yes, I will be playing Starfield AKA Freelancer 2.0 (not Star Shitizen).

I actually believe this is real because the music sounds so much like Inon Zur. Some parts of it sound exactly like the Fallout 3 theme.

Still looks kinda boring though. I don't know why Bethesda, known for their uniquely detailed and handcrafted worlds, would make an empty space game where you're walking around barren planets.

Attached: 1619726786242.jpg (565x425, 36.03K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HYBR0oNgabI

Fake and gay

They have already released some of the composers suites for the game on YouTube, they are already out there and available.

Lmao btfo

Odds this is better than what we get?

gottem

>walking/driving around doing nothing on an empty moon
>sluggishly flying a spaceship doing much of nothing
Not terribly impressed.

BETHESDA...

>unreal engine
far worse than what we will get

Well consider this. The fan demo focused on gameplay and fun concepts. Modern Bethesda will focus on politics. You won't go three seconds watching a real trailer without seeing a black, gay or trans character. And they will constantly virtue signal. For example just wait until they say that Manbearpig is the reason people are in space now and then they will say that Trump is the reason for earth getting destroyed, like now Star Trek Picard recently said. It will be up to the brave black gay heroes to find God and kill him and then open a child gay drag bar on God's corpse.

Can anyone explain to me normies' literal religious-worship of UnrealEngine? It's insane; it's as if UE became the Apple of graphics engines.

>free
>easy to use
>isn't unity
doesn't take a genius to figure it out

>mandatory EGS account
>free

Attached: 1650424634487.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

>Trump is the reason for earth getting destroyed, like now Star Trek Picard recently said
What the fuck, real?

FREELANCER BROS, WE ARE GOING HOME

Attached: PC Freelancer Front Cover.jpg (764x1080, 516.23K)

you can make an EGS account completely free of charge for just $0

I don't think I've ever played a game that felt good to play that was made in UE4/5. FPS games in particular feel like total shit in that engine. I'm a Source boy.

I think the more underlying issue is that we live in a poisoned well-society where any storytelling that is even politically adjacent will be received as pandering to one side or another in modern politics.
Thats not to say that they won't pander, but even if they didn't it would be very easy for it to feel like they will. I think thats another reason people are getting more into Japanese storytelling, the stories even when politically feel fundamentally less pandery because its Japanese people telling the story instead of Hollywood zogbots

Yupp, they literally say that Jan 6, 2021 was the reason.

>easy to use

I knew it was fake right away

It even has microstutters lol. I can easily believe it's a Bethesda game.

Graphixfags
They also never do more than dumping assets in the engine which is perfect for UE because you don't want to actually use it.

Any Forums is just too funny when they start talking about vidya engines

>installing chinese spyware on your machine
>free

I think micro stutters are implemented purposefully to stop players from getting motion sickness

source: the voices in my head

Looks comfy

UE 5's asset streaming runs circles around Gamebryo 3.0. You could literally load all of Skyrim's overworld cell in it with no problem.