I play video games to relax. My job is stressful enough

I play video games to relax. My job is stressful enough

Attached: 8siid38ma9491[1].jpg (1080x645, 69.01K)

games on hard mode are not challenging, they are tedious because they are filled with sponge enemies and mandatory grinding
90% of all games ever made were specifically designed with the normal difficulty in mind, and if you did not play it you have not experienced how the game was originally meant to be played

black lives don't matter

I've found that if a game has three difficulties, it was designed for normal then they lazily fucked it up for hard.

But if a game has four or more difficulties, the one just below the hardest one is the intended one.

The only exceptions to this were Goldeneye/Perfect Dark/Timesplitters, where the fucking maniacs actually made entirely different games for every difficulty level, godamn are there any other games like that?

Attached: 8083e446-b74a-4fcd-814b-b15e9eea0d67.jpg (624x340, 106.41K)

Why not watch tv, a movie or read a book instead user? What do you get out of a game that is not pushing you in anyway? Like if playing games wasn't already a waste of time you're making it even more pointless.

Didn’t asked.

Attached: 5B99AECD-79A2-4998-9CCC-5901C5C5D988.png (475x475, 213.68K)

thanks for the info fag, take your dispassionate ass somewhere else

Pussy

Attached: Touhou_easy_mode_how_lame.png (882x667, 107.9K)

If you have the ability to afford and time to play video games, your life is not that hard and you di, in fact, need the challenge.

What the fuck does Any Forums have to do with this

>life is a challenge for niggers that get everything handed to them for free

Attached: 5.png (1222x850, 91.81K)

I agree with that tweet and your post. But I don't play singleplayer games so I just cheat/exploit.

Attached: 1645986880509.gif (220x226, 400.3K)

Everything when there’s a nigger involved.

I CAN LOVE YOU WITH MY EYES CLOSED

Attached: 1639350169788.jpg (680x403, 35.82K)

This is true for most games. If a hard difficulty adds unique new attack patterns like Terraria's expert mode, then eventually you will get so used to them that playing on Normal will feel like it's just a tutorial or something.
If the only difference between hard and medium is the enemy stats, then there's no reason to play on hard and anyone who thinks they're a pro for playing on it is just a delusional idiot who thinks having to do the exact same boss battles but for a longer period of time equals more skill.

Philospher Niggaz

>Literally implying Test scores mean anything

Imagine believing it always needs to take more time.

The point is to get so good it's faster.

Do you actually believe being good at games makes them any less of a complete waste of time?

Look at dis cracka ass wyteboi goin off yo wodnt say dat to ma face imma smack yo lil whyte ass with my BBC an yo momma ass well

That's fine, as long as you acknowledge any opinions you have on the game will be immediately discarded you can play whatever mode you want

i play games multiple times starting from the easiest difficulty

Nothing actually has any real meaning. Being good at what you like is the only meaning it can have.

Sometimes there's literally no way to make the battle go faster other than dealing the same amount of damage for a longer period of time since the enemy has more health.

then play on easy, the fastest mode :^)

Thanks for your completely useless reply, user, it's just like our hobby.

games should only have 1 difficulty and options to make it easier souls
i dont want to play the same game on 5 pre-determined difficulties with bllet sponges enemies