So what's the Any Forumserdict?

So what's the Any Forumserdict?

Attached: Xbox_Minecraft_WildUpdate_Main_.Net_1170x500.jpg (1170x500, 190.63K)

Where's Steve?

>half the content is stuff that has been delayed multiple times for multiple years
>the other half is content that took a year to make despite modders being able to do it in a week or two
>and at least 33% of the content we got was cut without even telling us until the very end
The absolute state of Microsoft Mojang

Attached: full wild update patchnotes lmao.png (687x532, 14.47K)

too problematic

They're trying to distance themselves from Notch as much as possible. Notch creating a male protagonist (despite being quoted saying that nothing in Minecraft has a gender, but Microsoft backpedalled on that as soon as they took over) is very problematic in this day and age. Instead they will slowly replace him with Alex, who is not only female but also trans (being designed after Jeb who is a guy).

In your mom's bed

the mild update lmao
I literally do not give a fuck what pathetic mod knockoff mojang pushes out, I'll just get my own mods for 1.12 or 1.7

>man of color to be replaced by trans

he's barely a man of color honestly, could just be a tan. still, doesn't matter to microsoft, they want to change as much as possible so that nothing reminds players of the "notch era". that's why they're re-drawing most textures for example

unironically got worse when based /ourguy/ notch stopped working on it

Minecraft died when the wiki went to shit and was bought by gamepedia or something
There’s no decent replacement still and it’s been 2 years
Or maybe when Minecraft forums died

he was a lazy fuck but he knew where he wanted to take the game and put soul into it
microsoft only wants to do the bare minimum work while getting the most money
you have not seen this level of incompetence when notch was working on the game. it's amazing how microsoft which is 1000x bigger is unable to put any more resources and hire more devs to work on the best selling game of all fucking time

Hey

Basically I'm just gonna not play it (minecraft!!)

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH I know.... I know.....

It's just that I'm not playing it is all!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

He literally had blue eyes and a protestant work ethic, he just had a tan. Minecraft already has a shit ton of minority representation (Enderniggers, Kislevillagers, etc.)

Speaking of, I wouldn't be surprised if they rebranded the Villagers one day to remove their big noses or something, they'll say that it's because Notch intentionally made them look like jewish stereotypes.

best modpack? if possible one with airplanes.

Mild Update. Huge let down and extremely underwhelming after the last 2 updates. But at least it will settle 1.18's role as the newest modding version.

Yeah because "MINECRAFT REMOVES THE JEWS" is headline they want to see.

No, it would be "Microsoft removes harmful imagery from their game left behind by its previous, alt-right developer Markus Persson".

does it have the deep dark biome or whatever it was yet? I was hype as fuck for that deep cave update but it was just an empty ass cave after all the delays and waiting, the new boss completely missing

That's clearly not as exciting. You'll never make it as a clickbait author.

Yes, but there is nothing in there other some sculk, weak loot, items needed to make a compass that points to where you died, a new record (some assembly required), and, of course, extreme danger.