Who else /hype/ for today's conference???

Who else /hype/ for today's conference???

Attached: IMG_20220608_131958.jpg (293x231, 16.48K)

WW3 when? We need to purge certain demographics.

We should purge people like you too

why do you think niggers are special?

nigger please, the only thing you can purge is the local KFC.

>black voices

Sounds like a metal band

Seethe.

>sup yall fimna bix nood mufuggin gibs me dat sword o fuckin power nigga shiiieet

Attached: 1647343333302.webm (1200x674, 2.99M)

>black voices

Attached: head-coach-jose-mourinho-takes-off-his-headphones-annoyed-while-real-picture-id165263356.jpg (1024x683, 106.17K)

Let's pick a topic, and then everyone goes around the circle and says their feelings on that topic. Let's start with, uh...I don't know, let's each say something that we're grateful for that black people have contributed to American culture.

Hey, look, I'll go first. I'm grateful that black people gave us rock and roll music. Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top, 38 Special, all those guys owe everything to black American folk and blues musicians. I mean, they wouldn't exist without them. And then white redneck music would just sound like...well, what it sounded like before black people, which was the wet sloppy sounds of fucking your sister.

OK, so that's my turn. Which one of you dumb sister-fucking tiki torch-carrying Sloth from The Goonies-looking pieces of shit wants to go next?

You're first? Cool! OK, wait, no, let me guess, your favorite contribution to black American culture was all the black guys who fucked your mom in the ass while you watched from the closet jerking off.

There's no reason to hate Black people like this.

So it's fine to have black people fight your wars for you, but the second a few of them try to break into entertainment you shit and piss yourself?

Fuck you.

No one talks like this.

>black people fight your wars for you
Pffft.
Pffffthahahahahaha

No, I just really fucking hate niggers.

>black voices
if they don't have the cool dude that started singing a near flawless chocolate rain in tf2 the other day i'm not interested famalamdingdong

niggers do

fo shizzl ma nizzl!

Low IQ. Kikes are the one and only enemy. Niggers will just return to slavery after we eliminate the kikes completely

Then work up the courage to go tell them that to their faces you detestable weak coward.

It's more of a projection of your own self hatred, you're too much of a bitch to confront your own problems so you blame and project them onto others.