Hollow Knight: Silksong

Since the summer game fest is coming out tomorrow, do you have any hope for the game being mentioned?

Attached: CE9C836A-3F2C-41AA-8718-38C7FD46274C.jpg (1331x671, 136.93K)

nope

this game has so much hype behind it that no matter how good it is, it will disappoint

post hornet

i don't care honestly
i'm beating hollow knight with 1hp and it's a lot of fun, so I don't mind them not releasing anything. Let them take their time, so that it might be as good, or better, than the original.

Will it even come out this year?

At this point I'm expecting nothing.

>make hollow knight 1
>make it good
>say your making another one
>ride off the hype train to get more cash flow through the first
Not until 1 stops being profitable

hope so

I think there's smalls signs pointing to some hope, but I'm trying not to expect anything
>No explicit deconfirmation like we had last year from the PR guy.
>Dorito Pope gives a vague answer when asked about it, changes the subject to Cuphead
>Press Kit has had updates in the last couple of weeks.

>cash flow
From where? It's not like they are running a patreon and are slowly milking their patrons.

No they obviously took the money and ran and I don’t blame them.

mentioned? wasn't it supposed to be out last year or something? just make the game already.

>Dorito Pope gives a vague answer when asked about it
What did he say?

its litterally never coming out. Why would they not post saying theyre at least still working on it?

well they used to say the same thing about Elden Ring and... oh
In all seriousness tho I'd be really happy with just more of the same, it doesn't have to absolutely surpass Hollow Knight

Well, "playable hornet" was a stretch goal, if i remember correctly. Not that it matters much now, but people still can't play as her

Why is Hornet so mean?

I have hopes, but not expectations.

When they announced Silksong as stand-alone game, they did also say that all backers of the original Kickstarter would get the game for free, which is nice.

Well, Geoff did say that it's going to "focus on already announced games". So there's always a chance.

What would you like to see in Silksong?

It release

Attached: 1653600463276.gif (638x532, 3.61M)

all I wanted from elden ring was gameplay implementing mechanics from sekiro exactly like the swordsmanship mod but fromsoftware couldn't even do that, elden ring was only a huge success because all the normalfags who hadn't played a souls game before decided to start with this one

No, elden ring was a huge success because it's the only actual fucking game we've gotten in the last 3 years even if it was shit

>in the last 3 years
>what is nioh 2
>what is doom eternal
those games are pure gameplay