Bloodborne II

How would you write it?

Attached: 1524161156831.jpg (700x437, 16.05K)

woah they're like the kkk but evil

the kkk is evil

ghosts of st. floyd

Unfathomable African Americans

you don't
bloodborne's story was a one and done, it really doesn't need to go the dark souls of trying to scrape together something new to say after the first

I will use fromsoft creativity mind. Bosses will be called like Dark Beast of Darkness and Ancient Beast of The Old. Locations will be called Dark Dungeon of the Dark and Ancient Dungeon of the Old. I will repeat this 3-4 times and it will sell.

The dream is broken and it melds with the real world of Bloodborne (whatever that may be perhaps a more “normal” world like in Berzerk, and the Protag is infected with the blood of the real aliens and everything is made into a Don Quixote hallucination because of the alien blood.

Aliens.

I want Bloodborne 2, as in, a completely new unique setting with completely new unique kinds of enemys and enviroments. Tired of the normal souls esc setting and aesthetic. A literal Bloodborne 2 would defeat the point of it.

Wait a minute...

Don't call it Bloodborne 2, but make it obvious that's what it is; bullets, vials, trick weapons. New locations, new characters, expand the Lovecraft tropes, implement the Chalices into the actual game world, Yarnham is teased as the last layer at the very bottom

DeS remake style NPCs, not Elden Ring's lazy rehashed garbage
Hunter returns to the dream from the Sunrise ending
Straightforward DS1-style story
DS1-style interconnected world with Yharnam hugely expanded/more detailed
Basically we get BB's gameplay, a DS1 style map, DeS remake graphics. This would shit all over Elden Ring.

Basically its about blood worship , gods, aliens and shit.
I would try to introduce a setting that is rarely done: South american like aztecs/inca/maya whatever. Could make for cool looking areas, catacombs and gives the chance to introduce some cool looking enemies.

ZANZIBART I'M GOING INSAAANNEEE

I wouldn't. I'd throw some random bs flavor text on some items then wait while autists on the internet write it for me.

>racism is bad because... it just is okay!

Attached: democrat.jpg (828x821, 478.29K)

Take out all of the casualized features from the first game (generous dodges, parries, rallying, blood vials) and make it run at >20 fps. Also add in features from newer games like Ashes/Arts of war because the trick weapon system isn't nearly interesting enough in comparison.

Attached: block this, faggot.webm (1000x562, 2.77M)

make it a ps5 exclusive

>Oh yes, paleblood....

this time, man is the beast

you go around fighting bosses and gain human powers

hear me out...bloodborne...but open world

Attached: 1594391275465.png (153x237, 18.49K)

That picture is amazing

Not at all like the first, which is one of the worst written games in history.

The kkk is evil because they're Christian larpers

Maybe something of a prequel about the creation of the blood ministration?
Start out more normal and do the same descent into madness thing again, though the end point is just where BB begins. Same amount of change, just different start and end poitns.
No repeated characters, other than characters key to the church.

but its already open world