Steam Dreck chooses a retard-grade OS for a multiplayer gaming device

>Steam Dreck chooses a retard-grade OS for a multiplayer gaming device
>Somehow this is Uncle Timmy's problem
Why are steamies like this?

Attached: 1644540212065.jpg (1170x1856, 928.95K)

But the image you posted would imply linux is the problem and not winblows?
The fuck you on about?

I know this is a shit-flinging thread, but I've always liked how open Sweeney seems to be on Twitter.

Attached: 1628986840427.jpg (2048x2964, 1.51M)

So pro monopoly timmy hates freedom. Shocking I say.

>Linux is a retard-grade OS for multiplayer games
>Implying

Attached: 1651731271829.gif (237x237, 1.8M)

>let me tell you about your anticheat

Attached: 1635157156274.png (303x269, 121.75K)

>Steamies are too computer-illiterate to understand how modern anti-cheat methods work
Is this why they pay hand over fist to rent games they'll never play and let Chinese bots flood their dead servers?

Explain how it isn't Timmy's problem?

Tatsumaki is so fucking hot, holy shit.

The tweet was in response to a Linux gamer begging him to bring Fortnite to Wine (lol)

Fuck ya mudda

And? He should. We want results, not excuses. All that technical mumbo jumbo is there for him and his dev team to solve, not for me to listen him whining about them.

1% market share

that's just him being autistic

he cares about freedom when it makes money,but is 100% for monopolies otherwise.
steam and apple monopolies are bad,but consoles being locked down and windows monopolies are good.

based man,timmy does not support his product under load,

Bigger than Epic

just dont allow custom kernels then? ever steam deck comes from one source, valve.

>how open Sweeney seems to be on Twitter
It's just his unfiltered autism at work.

>What? You smart enough to know your anticheat doesn't work on Linux? CEO DOESNT TRUST HIS OWN PRODUCT LOLOLOL

Tim is retarded. Just blacklist all OS and kernel except Valves approved one. Other antichewts can already do this.

I don't give a fuck how open someone is when they're retarded.

>Timmy calls crypto a scam
>Allows crypto scams on his store
The man is a walking contradiction.

From the same man who took years to add a shopping cart feature to his digital game store and sued Apple and lost like a clown.

that would be a smart solution,especially once steamOS is public, that's why its never going to happen.
yeah,that's called not trusting the product.

>complains about monopolies
>NOOOOO DON'T BREAK AWAY FROM MICROSOFT'S MONOPOLY REEE
>Also you can only get certain games on EGS and nowhere else because we contractually made that happen, and straight up poached fall guys and rocket league to get them removed from other stores, which is totally not monopolistic tactics you guys tee hee

This is why I don't take epic seriously as a platform nor trust them with any games that aren't free.

Attached: 1337504291824.gif (280x190, 2.88M)

>if this program that only works on windows doesn't work on my blueberry dumbphone then you just don't trust your product enough

It's not like his is in any position to do something about it...oh wait.

>We would have released our game by now, but we're not confident all the game breaking bugs have been ironed out so we're doing more QA
>NOOOO RELEASE THE GAME NOW I WANT THE BUGS I WANT THE BUGS I WANT TO CHEAT STOP STOPPING ME FROM CHEATING

you are a worthless retard

>t. Apple lawyer

Attached: 1518417088609.jpg (438x423, 65.49K)

>especially once steamOS is public
what? steamOS is free software, it has to be due to the GPL. you can download the source code