Seamless co-op is an illegal mod and will hopefully get taken down by bandai namco

Seamless co-op is an illegal mod and will hopefully get taken down by bandai namco

Attached: file.png (635x312, 83.28K)

Invasions seem like the most retard thing.
Why would i want some guy to come in and kill me in my single player game?

Souls players will defend some of the shittiest game design.

not "your single player game" if you bring a buddie along

He's kind of right since dividing the community between unmodded and modded will ensure it dies out faster, but watching these fags seethe is hilarious

It's intended to balance out how you can also co-op in this singleplayer game, which can completely trivialize the entire experience
How do you balance 2 humans facerolling and swapping aggro on every dumb AI enemy in the game? Add a human enemy to shake things up a little

>illegal

Attached: 1445580711050.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

reminder that only friendless losers have reasons to seethe about this mod

>clown emoji
fucking lol

Hold the phone there is a mod for disabling invasion and allows you to coop in peace? Time to check this out.

just increase enemy damage/health?

Invaders are the whiniest faggots, every fucking new from soft game there's some drama with them

Doesn't from games use p2p connections?

Genuine or meme? Cant distinguish among souls pvp inbreds anymore.

What if I don't give a shit?

Attached: file.png (1191x418, 84.7K)

It's a fucking single player game.

see

Good, go play a real fighting game and let me play my single player game with my mates

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.86M)

By "It's a fucking single player game" I meant that coop players are pussies and pvp players are faggots.

Literally nobody gives a fuck. They want to play Vidya with their boys.

still mad that they ruined this with the CCU

based

>post PTDE fromsoft games
>community

lol
lmao

>coop players are pussies
beat the game blind, offline, no ashes, summons or whatever with fia's debuff
now I fuck around with friends to have fun

And Any Forums wonders why they get no bitches.

Attached: 1654308894247.jpg (472x555, 239.3K)

playing offline will kill the community..

who gives a fuck about PvP in Elden Ring
literally the only From game with good PvP was DS2

>now I fuck around with friends to have fun
Perfectly fine as long as you acknowledge that you're not beating the game

>I value le trad traditions my wife needs to be a 50's caricature
>w-what? Work? Join the the army??!! n-nice try roastie (((Sheckleberg)))

Non consensual multiplayer is one of the most novel concepts implemented in the last decade. More games should elaborate on it

>A new game in a series of singleplayer games with added online elements that are integrated into normal play comes out
>Normies jump on despite never having liked any of the previous games
>They get mad when the game isn't like every other mindless co-op game, despite the devs having changed many key mechanics to appease the new crowd while fucking over longtime fans
>Normies either have to suck it up and just play the game the way its intended to be played or try to get a refund
>... or they would, had some guy not come out with a mod that turns the game into exactly what those normies want
>Now normies can do their comfy little co-op romps and run through the whole game with some friends in one sitting, without risk of having a "big bad meanie red man" come in and "ruining" their "co-op experience"
>For some reason no one can see why this spells disaster for the game's longevity
That already happens and does nothing because swapping aggro turns every enemy into clueless retards

>illegal
>get taken down
Bro is this like your first year on the internet?
Lmao get fucked. Nothing you or the corporation you jannie for free to can do about it.

that sounds autistic m8, nothing wrong with steamrolling a game with unfair advantages