This scares the western devs

This scares the western devs

Attached: 16811.jpg (720x1150, 239.77K)

yeaah i dont like "anigay' so w hatever

>This scares the western devs
Except western games aren't competing with Genshin and Genshin's owners reinvest their earnings into the west because the world is more complicated than whatever black and white fairy world you live in. The people you don't like keep getting positions of power because you refuse to grow up.

chinese shit is not and will never be anigay or anime

It's a blessing that China wants to rip off Japan more than it does the West given the state of Western games nowadays

art spreads retard
roman statues weren't greek

You missed the point. It scares the western devs because they know they can't adopt the "lootboxes with characters" like in genshin. This monetization model implies that you have to make attractive characters, and it's pretty obvious that no one is going to pay for ugly transnigger mutts that they push in their games.

Forgot my image.

Attached: 1582775092394.png (928x871, 784.43K)

They've already found a solution - get people to pay $100k to max out their diablo character lol.

They don't make as much though.

both chinks and westoids are equally bad, tranny

Attached: 16302499591312.png (1840x1592, 2.2M)

What's a swimsuit event?

chink shit and western rpg shit, both are terrible

Nice cherry picking. And japgook game that gets big enough on the western market eventually ends up censored to shit too. Just look at snoy.

Attached: 1553041777034.png (702x1322, 1.21M)

The game just came out so we'll see.

It rips off the west too, probably more so than they do Japan. You just don't notice it because "the west" doesn't have its own distinctive artstyle.

Cute girls sell.
That's literally all the west has to do. Sell us some cute girls.

Why is this so hard for them to figure out?

Attached: 1653788251318.png (815x632, 784.17K)

The have innocence so they hate cute girls.

Those are normal pants though, not swimsuits. Look at the first one in the pic that guy posted, it's the same thing.

*hate innocence

They already know it does, the point is that they're purposely pushing an agenda opposite to it

They could do cute boys and still sell while getting a billion diversity points for pandering to women and gays
They just hate cute things

Western devs are afraid of admitting defeat

lmfao no, fags are even more disgusting than ugly people, they'll be in the next phase if/when society is brainwashed into loving ugly mutts

Attached: 1641793021714.jpg (1095x1545, 648.96K)

They get their money and they get to keep their authority all while pushing their values provided by their kike handlers. MS, Alphabet, and Apple aren't going anywhere and all smaller game devs will simply get absorbed. In 5 years time, the game industry will be solely run by 5 conglomerates all conspiring to suck you for every penny they can get while making sure you toe the social line. And the retards will keep smiling and consuming.

Attached: 1653496246018.jpg (1024x960, 114.66K)

Your weird psychosis doesn't matter
Cute anything sells, you just hate cute things because you're a disgusting slob

women and gays don't play games

>facts don't matter, my feelings do
yeah man I'm sure you're actually a rare genius who discovered that "cute boys" will make billions, I wonder why nobody has ever figured this out until today, you could be the next billionaire entrepreneur!

fact is that literally everyone with a marketing department worth shit knows that fagshit repulses straight males, who are the core consumerbase

Attached: 1637453642528.png (1152x1146, 143.71K)

Maggots are cool though bro.
Didn't you ever read botfly girl? Shit can be hot.

Strange that they haven't tried to copy it yet. Is it pride?

Western devs are definitely fucked pissed at how everybody hates them and laughs when they fail while the east gets celebrated. The problem is that they blame the customer because they're the sorts of people who are incapable of blaming themselves, which also happens to be a major part of why they're falling apart.
>investing
Not a replacement for customers. Even the combined forces of the world's entire economy can't keep bailing out companies that are actively sabotaging themselves to the tune of literally tens (hundreds, in some cases) of billions of dollars. That'll just destroy the global economy, and the influence of the current establishment right along with it.

You should tell my father so he stops calling me a lazy millenial because I play games all day

>I personally think cute boys are more disgusting than my fat slob body
>fact
Ok schizo I guess that's why the cute boys in genshin are so unpopular (lol)

Remember Riot upcoming "MMO" ? Its gonna be LoL genshin clone

>he thinks twitter fujos spend money
lmao

for the last time, you're not some genius businessman who's going to be on the next cover of TIME, everyone knows that fagshit is disgusting to straight males (because we're straight ourselves, obviously), and you're just a coping subhuman faggot trying to come up with some moronic excuse for why gay shit you like isn't widespread

Cautionary reminder

Attached: 1654686476611.jpg (572x564, 81.76K)

They're stupid to not do it. Jinx alone would make them hundreds of millions.

>he thinks he's a genius businessman for shitting on genshin's price model and aesthetics
oh nononono the delusions

When are we getting a containment board for genshinfags?

Everyone knows fujos spend money.
Women are absolutely horrible with money. Even my sister spends thousands on shitty mobile games and she's not even near fujo levels.