An outlander is anyone born and raised outside of Morrrowind. You. And the Cammona Tong doesn't like outlanders...

An outlander is anyone born and raised outside of Morrrowind. You. And the Cammona Tong doesn't like outlanders. Thanks for asking

Attached: 5DFDD79A-AF32-4C36-9AD0-9108F870CAD9.jpg (1170x1142, 997.44K)

Just started this game and just got out of the boat and gave fargoth his ring what next

Should I should I play this on Game Pass? I hate RPGs.

i cant fucking finish this game, i always get tempted to break the game with exploits in every playthrough then it gets too easy and boring

Then don't.
The game gave you clear instructions where to go next. You can also explore the surrounding areas. Also, there is still a quest in Seyda Neen concerning the ring. Just ask around.
Balmora is a good next starting point. Join some guilds, do some early level missions. Then it's up to you if you want to follow the main story, find new factions to join or fuck off to wherever you want.

Attached: Almsivi_Sees_All_by_Demi_urgic.jpg (744x1146, 575.46K)

I can never fucking hit everything and all my spells fail to cast constantly. The quests have all been stupid shit like find mushrooms or go get some shit inside a guys house, theres no choices in any of these.
Why do people call this a good RPG? I thought the people who love this game shit on Fallout 4 and call it a bad RPG but Fallout 4 has more choices then this shit and hitting a guy with a tire iron actually hits them.

you should get some training, perhaps in short blade

just do a main story focused playthrough, only do one guild questline on the side, two at the most.

I'm new to Morrowind so is this cat supposed to kill her owner? I did a quest in Hla Oad where I deliver this slave Khajiit to a Dunmer in Balmora. The Dunmer immediately turned hostile the moment I entered his house, which I thought I triggered because I walked in illegally or something(his house was locked so I opened the door with a lockpick). I was able to talk to him and get my reward even if he was hostile so I found out the cat have some Skooma in her stomach and the Dunmer was attacking her in order to get the Skooma. I decided to see what happens and surprisingly, the cat wailed on him as he comically fell on his ass every time he got hit until he died. Now she's saying to help her go to Ebonheart which I assume I would be rewarded again for delivering a slave.

Attached: 20220608191027_1.jpg (1024x768, 154.05K)

developers too pussy to give it the obvious meaning outlander=non dunmer, so we have to pretend that a dunmer is going to dislike another dunmer born outside of morrowind more than a human born in morrowind because they share ""CuLtUrE""

>t. never set foot in the Balkans

balkaners don't like black people and chinese born in the balkans more than another balkaner

Is there a way to increase my magicka reserves outside of levelling up and pumping int? I don't really know any exploits aside from using drain int for free magicka potions and draining a stat to train it easily.

the key is to set rules beforehand and never break them. here are some rules i often set in my playthroughs:
>don't use alchemy at all, its too broken
>dont enchant things myself or do custom enchantments, i can only use enchanted items i find
>dont use the mudcrab or creeper merchants
the game feels a lot more balanced and fun with these rules.

RPGs are not about choices

Morrowind let’s me use the N word and not get into trouble.

Thats not true.
Average balkanoid will hate second and third generation diaspora almost as much as he hates some frenchman or morrocan or swede.
Depending on faction, religion, race, class, etc. Just like in game.

Attached: 180373cf843218ce620519.jpg (548x431, 120.72K)

The birthsigns you are born with. Atronach gives the most magicka, but it doesn't regenerate when sleeping. There are some easy fixes for that.

the fact they faced racism in windhelm after MUH OUTLANDER is hillarious. maybe they wouldn't have been treated that way if they were nice to people.

Already am an Atronach. Drain int solves any magicka regeneration issues I have.

For minimal cheese, all you can really do is play as an Altmer with the Atronach sign, rush 100 intelligence and pump it up with items.
Or you could just cheese alchemy and create ungodly fortify intelligence and restore magicka potions.

>If you decide to deliver Rabinna to Vorar Helas on the east side of Balmora, he will attack Rabinna immediately (to get the drugs)
yes, it's scripted to happen when you turn her in, although i'm pretty sure the khajiit doesn't punch helas to death normally. i'm also pretty sure the texture pack you're using is older than half of the people who still post on this board

The issue in Windhelm is purely retarded Skyrim writing. Anywhere else in that game the dunmer fit in and don't cause any troubles. Even outside of Windhelm you find a dunmer farmer that complaints how his people in the city behave and just whine.
Anyway, Morrowind us their holy land and it has a bunch of foreign people suddenly encroaching on it and the Imperials undermining their culture. It's their right to be upset about that. But since they are mer, Todd the retarded never allows us to directly help them. Have fun in the next TES game to either support the Imperials or the Redguard.

Attached: 1490452207014.jpg (1000x679, 211.15K)