I'm tired of pretending this game isn't 710

I'm tired of pretending this game isn't 7\10.

Attached: file.png (616x353, 396.65K)

I think that was the generally agreed upon consensus, yes.

fuck off shill

If only

That shit is so bad its not even a 7 on a >journalist scale
Maybe on tumbler

>That shit is so bad its not even a 7 on a >journalist scale
It was literally a 10/10.

Its a solid 3.5/10.

It's not, it's a 2/10. Genuinely one of the worst games I have ever played.

It's okay to enjoy shit games, everybody does it. The key is to stop coping and accept X is not very good.
DA2 is miles ahead of this abomination

It’s genuinely a 5/10 game some people just like it because it was better than 2.

Hmm

reminder that a single tranny npc (which is killable) filtered this entire board. you guys are a fucking joke lmao

I've played through this whole game including the DLC and I have no idea who the tranny is
DA:I is a 3/10 max, I unironically prefer DA2 over this shit

is it an objectively bad character? those are the only trannoid characters that'll ever accept.

Very bad game, as brainless as the combat was in 2 they somehow managed to make it even worse

Faggot

>deflecting to faggotry and shit
Game is ass you can't shield it from criticism here with faggots.

It was never about the tranny. That's just the cherry on top of this shit sandwich.
The dialogues are cringe.
The characters are all trash.
Cinematics, direction are, at the very least, amateurish.
The plot is garbage.
The twist is idiotic.
I mean, look at this. Look at this shit.
A catapult has a firing range, that can hit the top of a mountain, several kilometers away. The enemy attacking, are all carrying torches, at night, so they can be visible, to anyone that must not notice their advance ... who ... what? WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK!
This game is so fucking stupid, it makes me ANGRY!

Attached: Bioware Quality Cinematic 2.webm (1000x562, 2.87M)

yeah, it's not a 7/10

it's a 3/10

kek, those dudes falling remind me of the way how power rangers always jumped/fell when they got hit

frostbit killed bioware.

Basee frostbit

Bioware killed Bioware. Don't blame their cancer on the engine.

for game thats supposed to be a "cinematic rpg" their games dont looks very cinematic anymore

EA killed Bioware

>The enemy attacking, are all carrying torches, at night, so they can be visible, to anyone that must not notice their advance
The invading force wasn't trying to hide their march. They had numbers that eclipsed the Inquisition, which was just some mercenaries and some untrained recruits. Cory was just going to zerg rush them and call it a day.

Its on sale but no fucking way am I getting it with that 3rd party DRM bs