The void

I KEEP RUNNING OUT OF COLOR FUCKING HELP ME AGHHHHHHHHHHH
FUCK THIS FUCKING MANTID NIGGERMONKEY I TOOK ALL THE COLOR FROM THE MINES AND HE STILL KILLS ME!! I JUST WANTED AN ARTSY GAME AND TO LOOK AT BOOBA GODDAMN YOU DYBOWSKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: Capture.png (800x499, 187.64K)

This game is rough even when you know what you're doing.

Well yea, where are you stuck OP?

>Try to put some color into a tree
>Put a lot into it so I can triple its amount
>"Lmao, fucked up the glyph again retard."
>All color lost
B-based...

Jesus, OP. They actually patched the game to make it much, much easier and you still can't beat it.

First of all don't fight monsters. Very important, safe color wherever you can. Don't listen to the tutorial, its shit. They also talk a lot in riddles. Look up a walkthrough or else you will be attacked by cageboy very early and then Mantits spergs out, so he declares war on you with all other brothers.

Also don't waste color on the first girl. She is the games hardmode.

>Don't listen to the tutorial, its shit

Attached: DMMZIS0XkAEctzo.jpg (976x528, 39.98K)

Did they patch the GoG version?

First Void / Tension thread I've seen on Any Forums in 5 years. Only developer whose games I aggressively shill despite never having (and never will) being able to beat.

Attached: IPL average pathologic fan vs void enjoyer.jpg (1200x867, 377.98K)

Come on user, at least give it your all to beat the fukin game

Are mines reusable? Or are they gone forever once you deplete them?

I love this game even though it's hard as shit.

Attached: void.png (950x699, 1.02M)

Yes. Unless you pirate the original release you've got the easy mode version of the game.

You’re gay * ratito * no cap fr fr

>hard as shit
You should eat less fiber user

Do you maybe have data or numbers on what was changed? Is it just the color harvesting?

Holy shit how long do trees take to revive again? They wont fucking die so i cant revive them and they dont give me squat either!

If you suffering that means game works as intended

Attached: c9fed83ef8681aacd90ac1005dcdf1fc.jpg (1194x762, 70.91K)

It's actually difficult to find exactly what changed because what happened was the game was made in broken English and released in Poland (which is when I pirated it and played it) and then picked up by a western publisher who redid the localization and made some changes to the game. It's not like there's patch notes or something. Some things were made easier while others were made harder but then the parts that were made harder were made easier again. It's a bit of a mess. This is all long before it got released on digital distribution so the only version those platforms have is the latest version of the western relocalization. If I remember correctly one thing they changed is there used to be a finite amount of color in the game and then they made it so potentially there's no limit.

It should be noted this is the version most people played and still found ridiculously hard. They just made it less ridiculously hard.