Final Fantasy XVI gets zero hype

What went wrong?

Attached: 1654676796686.jpg (1080x1150, 375.8K)

Day one bargain bin.

Attached: 1654672999084.png (767x823, 324.39K)

Because it's a generic, bad, DMC clone

It doesn't look like Final Fantasy.

Japanese trailer stealing 600k views

muh euroshit

It's made for FFXIV trannies who want to co-opt the franchise with their MMO shit and cult of Yoshi-P.

Attached: 1654677267469.jpg (1080x416, 92.48K)

The amount of samefagging in this thread, jfc

eh I think it looks pretty good. Don't care what anyone thinks.

It looked weak and forgettable compared to other games showcased in SoP. The graphics were subpar, the world and story seem too generic, the combat system strayed too far from RPGs, music sucked.

Same, people just like to be mad I guess.

MUH BARRY
EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES THAT FF16 DOESN'T SUCK IS MUH BARRY

The lead director is known for a WoWclone and it's highly attributed with taking 0 risks and copying and sanitizing working game designs. The only people hyped are XIV players, most people have given up on FF and it being DMClike already turns off the majority of old FF players. You would need Barry levels of devotion to care and you can only find that with XIV players with their own game.

that doesn't even make sense. barry hates ff16 and that means it will be at least okay

Hi Barry
What's it like being banned from so many forums and sites?

I think 70% of XIV player base is bots

DUDE IVALICE LOL

They need to make something that hasn't been done to death.

As an outsider, it feels more low-budget than its predecessors.
Trailers are also very confusing in terms of giving the viewers the right idea of the game.

schizo thread.

Attached: mind broken.png (1133x793, 417.75K)

FF is a zombie franchise

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Playstation Youtube account is awful for gauging interest. They had some deal for the new Yomawari trailer, and it released 6 days before it did on Nintendo's channel, and yet the day it was released on Nintendo's channel, it got 7 timea more views that it had in those 6 days on Playstations.