Just finished super star saga. Is this one worth playing or should i skip to BiS?

Just finished super star saga. Is this one worth playing or should i skip to BiS?

Attached: 61FzPoTm51L._AC_.jpg (500x446, 59.28K)

I personally recommend skipping as the babies make the game really unfun to control.

I honestly don't remember much about it other than it being easily my least favorite of the trilogy.
So, I guess skip?

Give it a try user, I mostly agree with and but some people seem to like it, who knows.

Is this the one where the bosses have absurd amounts of health and those fights take forever?

Only in the US version. If you play it, play the PAL version.

>getting filtered by a Mario game
Why are zoomies so bad at video games?

None of the issues the game has are to do with difficulty, user.

I played PAL and still had a negative opinion of it, it's funny to think the US version was actually more annoying lol.

Please actually play the video games you want to discuss

why is BiS so SLOW goddamn i am not a mentally impaired hispanic toddler, please tell me there's a big boy patch

BIS made me an architect

You should play it despite it having some padding. The scenes with the babies are cute

The game is great, totally worth playing it.
Realistically speaking, after playing SSS you already played the best game in the series, may as well play all the others

Attached: insidestory.png (500x731, 17.16K)

Bis is a direct sequel to SS but it has some references to this one so this first

>talks about a zoomer game
>acts like zoomer didn't play it
Do you have brain damage ? Answer honestly user

Play it. It's good.

You're in for a lot of fun, people may give it shit for the babies alone but it stil hold up

oh no you have an extra button to press in your inputs!

Superstar Saga > Bowser Inside Story > Dream Team > Paper Jam > Partners in Time = pretty decent