She's gonna live this time, right? The whole defying fate thing implies it pretty heavily...

She's gonna live this time, right? The whole defying fate thing implies it pretty heavily. But what if that's just what they want you to think?

Attached: 1625545731535.jpg (2048x1446, 192.56K)

She’s going to live and Cloud’s going to die. Zack will become the MC in episode 3 assuming there is one

she'll live. kinda cringe though, and detracts from the game. just like jessie living.

but square wants to make ff7 its own big expanded universe like they've been doing. and now that means eventual direct sequels that aren't just side games like dirge of cerberus. but something like ff7-2

she's going to die, except this time it will be Cloud killing her, through Sephiroth's mind control

Aerith is trans

In a perfect scenario, the next part will be about her NOT dying during the scene but as a consequence something terrible will happen because they fucked up with destiny itself. My headcanon is that the sephiroth we see in the remake knows this and this is why he's guiding cloud throughout part 1. He'll become a much greater threat and that's why the party will recognize that they have to fix shit up in order to maintain the timeline and this means everyone will know aerith needs to die, making the whole thing a lot more emotional
It's the only way out of this entire mess. You fiddle around with what ifs for a game or two and then return everything as it should be

retconning an over 20 year old tragedy is the height of hackiness and would invalidate the gravity of her death
basically people caught feels over something that eventually didn't matter

did zack end up in midgar the same year cloud and co. left?
if then wouldn't that mean there's 2 clouds running around?

Nigger we won't even reach that part.

they say that she's supposed to die, but Sephiroth will not kill her because reasons

So the moral of the story is they should never have remade this game.

Someone will die in her place

It will be one of those hackneyed situations where she HAS to die to save the collapsing timeline or something. Can't actually fight fate, yadda yadda.

The next part won't make it past gold saucer at this rate

Am I misremembering, but wasn't her death what saved the planet? Holy didn't work, and it was only her being one with the life stream + Sephiroth dying that meteor got stopped.

Either no one dies and they straight up live up to the "changed fate" business so part 2 and part 3 are wildly different from what 7 even was or we see a thing where they have to kill everyone who survived later on through different means otherwise Cloud just loops back to the beginning of part 1 again in part 3.

I just don't see them doing the latter because it would mean effectively undoing all of the first part completely when they were pretty adamant on following through with changing fate. Plus, it also means parts 2 and 3 can have tons of fanservice and they can do random nonsense like bring Shelke into the mix somehow or bring Angeal and Genesis back.

There's a chance Meteor doesn't even happen. Sephiroth in part 1 was already implied to be from the future or has experience the entire story of the original 7 at the point of 7R with how he treats Cloud and dances around things.

Aerith lives but Tifa dies instead.

Zack will block Sephiroth's Down air on Aerith. He will then join the crew.
During the travel, we fight Genesis, Angeal, Shinra Part 2 and finally Sephiroth.

How good does it sound?

She'll live past the original point of death. Maybe Zack will die in her stead, but eventually she will sacrifice herself for the sake of the planet.

Attached: E3ifArOVcAMJ2gV.jpeg.jpg (1376x2064, 251.85K)

The next entry should start with Cloud waking up on the elevator in Midgar and going "Damn, what a gay fucking dream." and then segue into a 1:1 remake of FFVII like it should've been.

Attached: dickbutt.png (52x64, 4.15K)

Nah. Square can't be bothered to deal with details like that. It's just Zack by himself. He'll probably show up late in Episode 2. Cloud will probably have a meltdown and completely forget who Zack even is.

>Why do you think Nomura revived Rufus and Sephiroth in Advent Children?
Because that movie was 75% meaningless fanservice pandering. Once you remove all the unnecessary inclusions, it's like a 20 minute movie.

Hey, that's my phone's lock screen!

The current consensus is Zack is alive in his separate alternate timeline (different dog mascot compared to the one in Cloud's main timeline).
Not really sure where the writers are going with Zack's timeline though, he might cross into Cloud's timeline to save the Aerith in his own timeline.

no

Attached: 1588731246675.jpg (454x600, 168.07K)

Holy worked but it wasn't powerful enough to stop Meteor. Lifestream helped turbocharge it to destroy Meteor and its implied Aerith had a hand in it. Also it's implied that the human race was wiped out.

She's an even bigger plot device/mary sue than the original. Of course she's gonna die. That's all she's good for.
Dumdumbs took the bait = devs succeeded.

Attached: 58723547.png (1696x874, 719.44K)

Briana is an attractive lady.

She is! Even though Tifa is my waifu, I simply love Briana in that dress with the steel chair.

They're going to either save her, or they're going to use the time jannie plot line to give players hope, only to deny them and murder her again.
Either way it's annoying and highly predictable that one of those things will happen.

Is she autistic?

Attached: images - 2022-06-08T125740.386.jpg (318x179, 14.22K)

>she either lives or dies
>highly predictable
Umm... isn't that true for pretty much everyone in the game and in the real life?

No, she understands others' emotions. She's quirky.

And a weirdo, yes.

It seems like their might be 2 Sephiroth's. There's the original Jenova Sephiroth that Cloud and Co. follow. But now there's this nu-Sephiroth phantom that seems to maybe be from the future and knows what's really going on. Nu-Seph keeps trying to either fuck with Cloud enough or manipulate the Jannies in order to screw up the timeline enough to avoid Cloud getting involved. I think in that shitty Singularity part was like a weird time bubble and Sephiroth basically absorbs the Meteor from the future, which would allow him to have a physical body of his own again(that's what he sacrifices in the first place to summon meteor)

I have no idea what he has planned past this point or what 7 seconds is all about. I wouldn't be surprised if Square tries to make nu-Seph an anti-hero, at least at first.

Attached: DIU__lNUMAExXct.jpg (877x1200, 182.85K)

It's honestly pretty fun how much the voice actress is into the game. Tifa's VA isn't bad looking herself either.

Attached: Britt_Baron.jpg (797x722, 142.14K)

It's Aeris