End of age

End of age...

Attached: end of pokemon.jpg (1080x1753, 337.72K)

It's bigger than ever

Attached: 1654636620044.webm (1280x720, 1005.52K)

>same slow as fuck battles and catching as Sword and Shield
they almost had something with Arceus.

at this point I don't even know what's real and what's one of those NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN vids

>end of an era
ok how?

That's a hacked version of Pokemon Legends Arceus running on an emulator.

>tfw no giga mommy

The end of an age was when I moved all of my pokemon from red to gold, then sold my red version.

Ended my childhood. Thank you DBZ and Gundam Wing for taking the wheel after that

Call me a pokeboomer but Pokémon should of ended at gen 2. Not saying gen 1&2 are the best gens but Pokémon as a whole was supposed to be 1-2 games max. It was never meant to be this large of a scale other than it brought in easy money. Now because they’re so big, they can poop out any games with minor details and make a crap ton of money.

This is unfortunately my biggest fear, if this is exactly how it goes down I'm going to be upset.

It is sword and shield. It's sword and shield with an expanded wild area and co-op.

Isn't this article about how Masuda is leaving the development team at Game Freak to focus on overseeing merch and the franchise at large with TPC? Kind of a bummer. I get why he'd want to do that, but I feel like it's something we're going to feel in the future as the games move on.

Granted they've already been pretty different since Gen 6 or 7 or so, so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

Looks like a job for ULTRAMAN!

Attached: 「ULTRAMAN」.webm (480x360, 683.87K)

play a better game and quit consooming
these games were never good and i say that as a fan of the series

>Call me a pokeboomer but Pokémon should of ended at gen 2
nah you're new school if you liked 2

You don't know that it hasn't been shown yet

Catching Pokemon in Arceus got tedious as fuck by the end, I'd rather have that not be permanent.

I'm willing to bet a dollar that the old guys who worked on the original titles haven't really worked on the franchise since black and white 2, even if listed in the credits.

>Imagine being a random person living in this town and first thing you see after waking up is a fucking gigantic gardevoir just chilling in the middle of street.

Yeah, first five gens will always be my favorite. PSS and the extended social features were one of my favorite parts of Gen 6, but it really needed more in the way of a proper post-game. I found myself running out of things to do very quickly in every game after X and Y.

Gen5 was made by new blood, after its failure masuda took direct role for xy, and then he was just producer.