Are we overhyping this game?

Are we overhyping this game?

Attached: 225D4FC4-238C-44F0-B437-DA230492F523.jpg (1920x1080, 354.28K)

I haven't seen any hype for it really since it doesn't even have a release date

True, I want it to be revolutionary like Skyrim but I don’t know if it will

Creation engine does not do large spaces well. That is all.

No because we all know it's just gonna be like No Man's Sky after how lazily F4 and F76 turned out to be.

the recent "leak" posts are making it sound too cool to be real. the real hype starts like a week from now

It does large spaces well. Just not larged packed spaces so far (as in city zones). But it could change. Last engines were severely limited by PS3/Xbox and then after that, HDDs even into the PS4 era.

FO4 was an improvement from FO3 and new tranny.

Only shazamtranny

yes
need copeium

I can't even animate ladders. How will I animate your spaceship?

Attached: Todd_Howard.jpg (209x241, 5.62K)

No. This is the second coming of Christ

We are underhyping it

>overhyping space fallout 76
The only hype I've got is for the laughs the release will give me.

Ah yes I love Todd giving me the job of having to build all the towns myself since Bethesda is too lazy to do it themselves.

The problem lies with the cell system, bethesda games have a billion clutters that need to be loaded and tracked everytime you enter a new area, hence seamless data streaming as found in other open world games wouldnt work well. Things might change if they design their game around SSD, who knows. I think we won't be able to decorate places with havok objects other than our own ships anymore.

cant wait for the comfy bug threads

All games are overhyped.

No. You guys are. You think it will be Skyrim + actual No Mans Sky + Star Citizen + Eve Online.
It will probably be an Outer Space + Mass Effect but less impressive.

Attached: 1653598853256.png (672x660, 575.91K)

Whats there to overhype? There hasn't been a single frame of actual content related to what the game will look or play like, it got delayed and is being produced by a post Oblivion Bethesda.

Offline Fo76 would be fun and a lot less buggy.

What was revolutionary about skyrim?

Todd did say he would return to "hardcore" RPGs. Lads...are we getting Space Daggerfall?

Doubt it has a prayer of being anything better than somewhere in between Skyrim and Oblivion

you've never even played daggerfall

>Daggerfall
Doubt, they will lost the zoomers

Brought in a ton of new gamers

Started the open world meme that other games just need to stop. Its not skyrims fault its idiots who think botw is good fault.