I don't know if that is already known, but our hero is actually a figure now

I don't know if that is already known, but our hero is actually a figure now.

Attached: hK9O3U7h[1].jpg (1024x750, 123.52K)

Fucking based

don't talk to me or my son again XD

Go back to

Anyone know where to find the helmet in game?

You first leddit niggerfaggot.

>Let Me BLACK Her

>OH MY SCIENCE IS THAT AN ELDEN SHIT ECELEB? WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1653962454943.jpg (300x300, 30.17K)

Holy shit, this is epic.

>our hero

go back

Honestly I can't even imagine being this pathetically desperate for even the smallest taste of efame

And the grasping at straws and silly shill threads on here it's embarrassing really

anyone who doesn't think this is awesome is newfag cancer, you joyless faggots try to shit on anything that isn't regurgitated garbage memes or overly cynical bullshit because you're so fucking adverse to the very goddamn notion of forming your own opinions and being told they're shit you literally can't stop yourselves from throwing autistic tantrums the exact millisecond you see somebody enjoying anything

fuck you faggots this rules

Seriously man this is getting sad, your fifteen minutes of fame are over let it end with dignity

>Any Forums already seething
How does he do it?

>How does he do it?
By constantly shilling himself day in and day out multiple times a day by making these threads over and over and over and over...

this shit would've been cool before there became a whole social media and journalism ecosystem surrounding games. literally so desperate for anything that gives clicks.

Anyone else enjoy making ugly bastards to play as?

Attached: 0B7A793B-A335-4C52-B3FA-D8B876211981.jpg (1814x2418, 504.4K)

based. being so anti-reddit that you let redditors dictate all your opinions for you is the most incel shit on the planet. stopped clocks and all that.

Does he get a cut?

>being so fucking contrarian that you have to be contrarian to the popular contrarian opinion to look special
Amazing

>so retarded he can't even process the idea of an opinion being formed without consulting the opinions of other retards

already didn't make it

What a chad

>uses moonblade / rivers of blood
>claims to be good at the game

does the guy post here or something

Barf-Drinker is cooler

Attached: Barf.png (1212x1063, 1.62M)

fat pussy jar's quest

>anyone who doesn't think this is awesome is newfag cancer
>most likely a 2016 tourist.
>considers some figurine the godsend from the almighty and the funny part is that the guy that started this shitty trend doesn't get a cut probably
>you joyless faggots try to shit on anything that isn't regurgitated garbage memes or overly cynical bullshit because you're so fucking adverse to the very goddamn notion of forming your own opinions and being told they're shit you literally can't stop yourselves from throwing autistic tantrums the exact millisecond you see somebody enjoying anything
>talks about garbage memes while also defending a figurine
>throws a shizo tantrum ironically sending himself directly to the group he tries to make fun of
>Having different opinions=joyless faggots sheeps.
I couldn't stop laughing for like 5 mins lmao. I hope it's bait.

Lel. It's the faggots that want to make you mad that keep making this thread. I watched the whole thing unfold. First few days they kept posting and made sure to screenshot parts of reddit along with people talking about him to make sure you knew it came from there. Then they slowly made "why aren't you celebrating this great hero" type threads to naturally put you on the defensive. Now they are posting overtly positive threads to bait into sperging out like you are doing now.

The fact that the mods encourage generic shitty threads that follow the same template or ask for attention and bans originality that even remotely "goes out of the rules" doesn't help in any way.

>you're so fucking adverse to the very goddamn notion of forming your own opinion
>NOOOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISLIKE IT THOUGH YOU HAVE TO SHARE MY OPINION