How much did you guys like the new Hitman games

How much did you guys like the new Hitman games

Attached: Hitman-games-collage.jpg (1710x900, 224.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7inwGYgezCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a lot

I've played the first two levels of 1 on three different occasions and I dislike it each time. Are 2 and 3 better?

Last one I played was blood money on the 360 which was good.

I realized I'm not autistic enough to be this perfectionist or by the numbers

Never actually played 1 but 2 was good for all the different ways you can take out your targets. You can just go in and shoot them in the face if you're boring but there's many many options from poison, dropping things on them, sniper rifle from across the map. Finding the most sly way is the fun.

All were enjoyable. 3 was surprisingly good considering the development time.

I like they have linear missions if you want that but can then play them sandbox if you're good.

The missions are all scripted by which I mean every character in it from level start has a list of things they then go and do. Learning the routines of everyone is the key to doing it perfectly. The ideal situation is you manipulate the map/characters in such a way that they do the job for you.

You just have bad taste user, I’m sorry. Unless you say what you disliked so much.

I want the new mode already

Attached: ayy fuck you.jpg (360x270, 6.45K)

we need more densely populated maps

Im sure will be getting that fancy new map and gamemode by july. Maybe they'll even fix vr

how to get these games?
what should I buy?
wtf is all that dlc?

>Maybe they'll even fix vr
Nah it would be too much performance issues, most of the fans have shit PCs so it's not worth it trying to optimize.

There should be more religious Easter eggs, if 47 can pick up some drum sticks and raise no suspicion, he should be able to quote precepts and give good insight

Attached: 1653674361993m.jpg (1024x1018, 109.44K)

sniper elite is better desu.

You can't dress up like a chicken in sniper elite.

so le quirky le random!

saints row 3 is better than both franchises

>find out you can grab a guy and shoot him in the back with the silenced smg
wtf bros what other secrets did I miss?

you missed kino gameplay

youtu.be/7inwGYgezCY

Attached: 1620952041587.jpg (600x675, 35.46K)

Violin and muffin boosting

I feel like crowds are useless and just make the map feel big by slowing you down and such. I mean crowds are basically decoration, we need more maps like bangkok, berlin and hokkaido.

we need more maps like colorado for the of having more hard suit only missions

I have yet to complete saso Colorado but how would you even do that isn't the entire map hostile

If you didn't like paris then these games aren't for you.

memed into the gutter on launch
some time later tried paris for free and realized i love them