RE4 Remake

What are your hopes and fears?

Attached: resident-evil-4-remake.jpg (2000x2000, 389.76K)

Hope it gets cancelled fear it doesn't get cancelled

I hope its good and I fear it won't be. I also fuck your mother.

I hope it's as shitty as the trailer showed, I fear that Any Forumseddit may not like it

Not sure it needs a remake. The earlier games it's sort of understandable as it makes them up to the standard that 4 set, but 4 is already 4...

Fear that they'll remove Mercenaries or make it DLC, or just make it really bad in general.

The final boss in re2make fucking sucks especially because of the clunky ass movement

That its fully VR otherwise RE4 VR on the Oculus will remain king.

Spookier than the original so I can use VR and be spooked out. RE4VR oculus is already good for the original version in VR. I still want some of the camp though kind of like them still including the Jill sandwich line in REmake.

>Hopes
The game get canceled and its files deleted.

>fears
I got nothing but fears left.

Hopes
>Island isn't a shooter section anymore
>Ashley is actually usefull this time around

Fears
>Leon becoming a try hard emo lord.

>desire
Even scarier than the original, or any Resident Evil game in history for that matter, but still retaining the same bosses, enemies, and levels from 4. And a setting to switch between 3rd Person, 1st Person, and VR mode would be incredibly appreciated
>expectation
A decent remaster where they cut so much good content but it is still okay but not good enough to be worth the purchase while 4 exists

Attached: F070AA91-8D24-416F-A50E-EC2FE14F33B2.gif (477x387, 1.73M)

I have no fears or hopes, only expectations. They WILL water down the dialogue and try to make everything more serious, cut content from the original game, and fuck with the game balance and replayability, probably by removing a bunch of weapons. There will be no mafia costume for Leon or knight costume for Ashley. They'll shoehorn an Ada section into the main game in place of Separate Ways and there will be no Merecenaries mode. The only conceivable reason for this game to exist is that they might make it spookier than the original, which was effectively an action game, and some people would prefer that, but they absolutely will not beat the original at its own game.

More guns

Attached: stranger.jpg (717x404, 39.25K)

>hopes
fun gameplay
tons of panty shots
>fears
half the content from the original game being cut

Attached: ashley.jpg (1144x2448, 259.81K)

Hopes
>no boulder sections

Fears
>no Mercenaries
>no Assignament Ada
>no separate Ways
>no Krauser
>no island
>REverse slapped in cuz FUCK YOU
>shit costumes for Ashley and Ada(which turned out to be true)
>no mafia/armor special costumes
>no cheesy dialogue
>words like FUCK and SHIT slapped all over the script
>Denuvo and capcom shit destroying the game's performance like RE8

>

Attached: 1615759433399.png (520x678, 301.09K)

I just hope for a ps4 release and they don’t ruin the merchant

Attached: 7F9678AD-0E31-4397-8592-6E237F56EF5E.gif (484x230, 48.01K)

Forgot to add but I hope they remove the bottle cap shooter arcade. Hands down the worst part of the game other than the god awful QTEs.

My only hope is that Capcom stops being rewarded millions of dollars for bad decisions.

They gut mercs for that new shitty multiplayer game they have been working on cause they know it won't sell.

>hopes
to see the backstory of the plagas more explored
>fears
that they do the mercs dirty like they did the mercs in re8

I hope they keep the tank controls and give the kino experience of mastering the gameplay once again (also i absolutely
adore seeing ppl shitting and pissing themselves about it and getting filtered like the absolute baboons they are)

I fear that it will be just the re2/3 remake but in the re4 map
I fear that they will either remove the mercenaries mode or make it stupidly easy

Also didn't someone confirm that they will change a bunch of scenes and dialogues to better appeal to the """"sjw"""" crowd?

mercenary mode was not hard or good