Nintendo Direct date leaked, June 15th. Neon White confirmed shadow drop after the Direct

Nintendo Direct date leaked, June 15th. Neon White confirmed shadow drop after the Direct.
reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/v7caca/nintendo_direct_drops_next_wednesday_via_switch/

Attached: by5sbE5.png (1254x739, 383.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/soulcapcody
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No silksong?

Maybe a new FE will be shown?

No news on what will actually be shown except for Neon White.

>Neon White

Am I supposed to know ehat the fuck that is? Some random indie shovelware?

Pretty much. I had no idea either. He probably actually did want to censor all that but he's too stupid to just do it in paint with an opaque brush.
He knew it was some shit no one cared about but also morally clear since it is indeed a video game release he knows about so not just some fake leak.
Hopefully his career is fucked up over this literally who game.

That's not what's important here, but the confirmation of a direct next week.

more or less

It could be an indie world trash thing though too.

It was originally announced at a fullblown direct last year

Nah they just did one of those a few weeks ago, they're usually spaced out between 4-6 months

Yeah but almost everyone expected a direct next week. It's become tradition.
>but what about 2020
meme flu

Attached: 1597463731029.png (620x620, 130.4K)

Wow, it's the same week as every other E3 week. I'm shocked.

If it's true, then I'll be happy that it's at noon eastern time. I could watch it live.

>Steve Blum
Playing just for him being in the voice cast.

Attached: 1621450501704.jpg (473x425, 54.55K)

Better yet he could've just cropped it

who cares

Who gives a shit about Nintendo leaks? More bingbing wahoo and shovelware. never a unique original game ever.

Retarded OP of the leak left an old reddit post in which he talks about interviewing Naoki Yoshida. Even links the article which still has his name on it. Biggest retard I have ever seen.
twitter.com/soulcapcody

>Perez
kek, no wonder

Your mom bing bing on my dick until I wahoo, if you know what I mean

Fake and gay

his thinking apparently was
>ACKtually they didnt have me sign an NDA, so there will be zero consequences if I signal boost this to the max!
which is absolute retard logic

You watch the Directs because you hope the One More Thing is a new entry in that neglected or dead IP you love, and it never is, and you never learn.