ITT: we post our custom classes/builds in games and other people rate them

I created this Cleric class. Doesn't know how to use armor, but uses shields and blunt weapons, and relies on restoration magic to get him through anything.

Attached: 22330_20220607213627_1.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/15619
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Cleric
>Doesn't know how to use armor
retard, you made a priest

>Armorer
>No armor skill
ohnonononono

I made a healer BUT he can only heal the dead and they work for him as thanks for the healing
Its revolutionary. Do not steal.

>best classes are the ones that don't use the skill you want
Oblivion is clown shoes

Rogue class I made

Attached: rogue2.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

I dont know. A priest wouldnt necessarily know how to go into combat with a mace, would they? In Dark Souls, the priest class doesnt start with armor either

Considering how shitty leveling is in Oblivion, having light/heavy armor as a major skill is a bad idea.

its still important to maintain weapons and shields

And what exactly about that build is "cleric" like?
Specialization should be Magic
Strength should be Endurance
Mercantile should be Speechcraft
Athletics should be Sneak
Security should be Alteration or Conjuration

clerics should not know anything other than healing spells

you didn't make shit, it doesn't matter what class you pick because this game is an action game with rpg elements. all combat will be the same regardless of you picking different skills

Wrong, clerics should only know light spells. Those that harm the undead included. In TES, there is no such element distintion, thus some spells belonging to the Alteration or Conjuration schools can also be part of it. It's a stretch, but it's far better than a fucking cleric being good at trade. They should literally be the opposite of good traders.

Mercenary
>Armorer
>Athletics
>Blade
>Marksman
>Mercantile
>Heavy Armour

mercenary is not a class

axe is unironically the superior rogue weapon
daedric battleaxe does the most base damage in a single hit out of any weapon in the game, which makes the greatest possible use of the sneak-attack damage of your first strike

>A priest wouldnt necessarily know how to go into combat with a mace, would they? In Dark Souls, the priest class doesnt start with armor either
Right, but they do start with a mace.

But Morrowind is a game where you choose your skills based on how controllable they are to get level ups at the right time, not based on which you actually plan to use in the end. It's the worst game for this type of thread.

Oops sorry this is Oblivion, but the same thing applies.

Imagine not using an xpmod.

I usually do use a mod to always get the maximum multipliers these days desu.

nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/15619
I meant a mod that replaces the skill buffoonery with a WoW/EQ/Whatever style exp system where you level up by killing shit, discovering areas, completing quests, ect.

So uh.....whats a cleric?

Cool. Next time I play I'll definitely try that out. I used to enjoy the levelling autism, but I've done it so much it's nice just to be able to actually role play a class.

but short blade is spammable as a quick click. using anything else as rogue feels wrong

Someone link a decent build planner and we rate each other.

But you're thinking more of the D&D Types which is more like a traveling heroic missionary, except you swap the explorer's gear for chain mail, the bible for a bible and a mace, and your goal is less teaching the heathen locals shit like crop rotation and the good word, and more using white magic to work miracles and smite evildoers. Contrast with Paladins, who are more "holy knight" and lean much more towards the smite end of the scale.

Attached: file.png (461x167, 5.23K)