How is it possible that the two main critiques of this game from ds2fags contradict each other?

how is it possible that the two main critiques of this game from ds2fags contradict each other?
>the game moves at bloodborne pace without giving you the movement to make it fair
>...the game is also way too fast and you have too much stamina to dodge which ruins the point of the slow combat souls has
??!?!?!?!?

Attached: file.png (616x353, 349.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_QPgvi5B50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ds2 fags are delusional and only like the game cause it was their first souls
dont pay any mind to them

I love this skinny little heretic like you wouldn't believe!

Attached: karla.jpg (769x745, 106.97K)

>ds2fags
it explains itself

>the game moves at bloodborne pace without giving you the movement to make it fair
No one has ever said this. Everyone agrees roll spam is broken.

I've only played Elden ring why does DS2 suck

You try to roll like say 4 times and the game just wont let you. It stops you right in your tracks. Shits broken.

no one says this
enjoy your hallways

It doesn't. Every single time I fire up Elden Ring and try to dual wield it just makes me want to play DSII. What the fuck were they thinking?
>Offhand weapon doesn't have a full moveset
>Can't jump attack with offhand weapon
>Can't combo into powerstance
>Can't powerstance into R1
>Can't running attack offhand weapon
Oh my god it drives me up the fucking wall but dual wielding is obviously the most efficient way to do damage in ER. 200% mad.

Every boss is a humanoid, unlike my favorite souls where all the bosses are humanoid (on fire)

Attached: 1628155945127.jpg (4000x2246, 1.48M)

>>the game moves at bloodborne pace without giving you the movement to make it fair
literally no one ever said this you are making up arguments
>its all grey
>its too linear
>rollrollroll
>bosses are too easy

That's that one megamod in the works right? Looks neat, but I hope it does enough gameplay changes to make DSIII combat interesting.

Nth post for Champion's Ashes as your latest way to play DSIII

Attached: 1653324258840.jpg (1920x1080, 217.29K)

I've never seen anyone say those statements.

Attached: 1654643607238.png (1098x1146, 852.77K)

am i being gaslit?? i feel like the main critique i see of all DS3 bosses is that they have anime-tier moves that are all unfair and insanely fast??? people extended it to elden ring as well, what the fuck?

What am I looking at?

>am i being gaslit??
No, you're being retarded.

you are a worthless retard
it's too hard for retards

Ds2 has the shittiest lore of all the ds series, terrible bosses and unispired areas, but good combat mechanichs like power stancing and lot of varaiety in weapons and spells. But boss fights are all in a souls game, and the lore is second so it's shit compared to the others

Not that user, but Archthrones.
youtube.com/watch?v=H_QPgvi5B50
It's some kind of mega redoing of Dark Souls III, like how Scholar is for Dark Souls II.

Both of those critiques are wrong and dumb. The combat was the highlight of DS3 and the best combat of the four souls games. The problem with DS3 was the entire story was pointless and made entirely of callbacks to the last two games
>DUDE ANOR LONDO
>DUDE GIANTS
>DUDE HAVEL
>DUDE GWYNDOLIN
>DUDE SIEGMEYER ARMOR ON PATCHES
>DUDE QUELANA
The game still plays great though

Attached: D00A3610-8F98-4E1A-B8FC-176A310462A3.jpg (741x1080, 420.62K)

Because the others are just better. Dark souls 2 isn't bad, it's just not as good as the other ones.

Attached: DARK SOULS™ II_ Scholar of the First Sin_20201024163042.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

Never heard this about dark souls 3. This was an Elden ring thing before the str build buff.
>...the game is also way too fast and you have too much stamina to dodge which ruins the point of the slow combat souls has
Yes, it makes the game is easy fuck and not a souls game.

Story was conclusive and to do that it needed to rely on old stuff to close the holes in the lore. Also it wasn't just cheap nostalgia surprisingly, it mixed old and new well

The fiddled with the dodge and it feels horrible and clunky. Tons of areas are either bland or unfun to play. Some things in the game are super unintuitive like lighting the windmill on fire and it has a collection of my least favorite bosses.

>Ds2 has the shittiest lore of all the ds series
I like how it's its own thing, while still touching the edges of the rest of the series. It opens up the scope of the Souls world.
>terrible bosses
I like them. They're not particularly hard, but then again neither are DaS's bosses
>and unispired areas
A little generic, maybe, and Drangleic Castle bothers me with its video gamey architecture, but other than that they're solid. Shaded Woods needed another three months in the oven to make it look like it didn't belong on a PS2, though.